Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Phoenix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: w5hZcYH.png]

THE ORDER OVERWATCH

Comm-ID: Agent Rogue
[Image: LiViMeo.png]

Target ID: Phoenix, "Delta Mining Corp."

Source: Battleship Aleppo

Encryption: "WADJ-WER"

18-MAY-830

» Resources

Esteemed Phoenix,

It is my privilege to make once more contact with our respectable friends, the Phoenix, who have provided us with support during trying times. I hope this message finds you well.

Wedjat Division operatives have, as far back as the previous year, showed evidence that your modular base, properly authorized by Overwatch's Protectorate, enforces restrictions on direct access to Order Overwatch operatives within your modular base, labeled as "Delta Mining Corp." While we maintain confidence that this is a mere unintentional irregularity, we wish to request access to your base primarily to safeguard your people. We have maintained a discreet distance, hoping that you might independently uncover the matter without the need for this transmission. However, we have deemed it necessary to provide you with a friendly reminder.

Furthermore, I am confident that you are knowledgeable in our attempts to exploit the vast reserves of Iridium for varied purposes. Thus, access to your installation would considerably expedite this process, granting us slightly better possibilities. The Order Overwatch maintains a vigilant surveillance over areas of escalated uneasiness, the so-called critical zones of Nomad influence, diligently striving to formulate wise resolutions concerning the increased Nomad expansion within the colonies, due to profit-seeking government puppets.

Now, I believe that you can easily grasp the essence of our rationale behind this transmission. To refrain from further interruption, should you require any assistance, our personnel are readily at your disposal. And, I wish to inform you that we possess certain schemes in place to optimize the exploitation of Iridium resources for beneficial purposes, thus providing additional grounds for this message. We extend our gratitude for your attention. Godspeed.

Colonel Rogue,
Task Force "Crimson Serpent", 4th Battlegroup, The Order Overwatch
/

» Access Granted

In light of your concerns, I have checked the current ships clearance list on Delta Mining Corp. and did not find any other allowed ships besides Phoenix affiliated. Which, of course, is an oversight of our recent changes within the Trade and Mining Department that have diversified Iridium mining operations flow between Athens Station and Delta MIning Corp. as public and private joint operations.

I can assure you of safety onboard Delta Mining Corp. and surrounding space. Nonetheless we found no excuses to not grant access to the Delta Mining Corp. for military, trading or any other purpose for the Order Primary Fleet. Meanwhile if your transports would bring additional basic required commodities to keep base supplied it would much appreciated.

Have a good day.

[Image: w5hZcYH.png]

THE ORDER OVERWATCH

Comm-ID: Agent Rogue
[Image: LiViMeo.png]

Target ID: Phoenix, "Delta Mining Corp."

Source: Battleship Aleppo

Encryption: "WADJ-WER"

09-JUN-830

» Resources

Mister Anderson,

I extend my gratitude for your modest yet commendable efforts, as I hold them in high regard. The safety of your personnel remains our priority, and you have additionally reinforced the matter. Concerning logistical matters, I am confident in our ability to arrange the necessary resources to sustain your modular installation. If any further requirements arise, do not hesitate to voice them.

Colonel Rogue,
The Order Overwatch
/

» Access Granted