Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nicole Hayes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Nicole Hayes
SUBJECT: Goodbye

Image feed online

[Image: Od4OMkt.jpg]

Dear Hayes,

As someone once held in high esteem in the fleet, that's one hell of a way to go. I do admire the courage, I really do. But you know how it goes now.

Exposing those state secrets is not going to achieve much other than cause some trouble to the very people serving in the fleet. People like me and others. It is not going to help you and it is unlilkely to save you either.

You'll receive a lot of messages today, some will curse you, some will praise you, but know that you will find yourself short on friends. Insurgents have a shorter life-span than our MREs. Might be a good option if you're thinking about going out with a bang. Foreign intelligence doubtfully will be a better deal once they have everything they need from you.

But you already know that.

The reason I am sending this message is because I also wanted to say goodbye. We now find ouselves in the opposite sides and this is where we will have to part ways. As an Admiral, I'll have to do what I have to.

I'd say it is better that you disappear Hayes. Find a place you can call home and never look back. As a friend, I hope you can find the good life elsewhere and the recognition you may have been missing.

Goodbye Hayes. May god be with you.

Best Regards,

Alan Jones
Admiral, First Fleet
Liberty Navy Strategic Command

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -