Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To DSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::::New Transmission Incomming:::::
::::::Target found...Uploading to DSE :::::::
Message From: James Preston
Message Source: Outpost Ozymandias
...Begin Transmission...

[Image: WXLqTL8.jpg]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Good Evening, members of Das DSE.

I must confess, I have never heard of you but you have been advised as a contact to be of great assistance to me, along with the ZoG.

Your details were passed to me by AWES, Miss Eylon de Vados.

An introduction first; I am James Preston, owner and hopeful businessman of Outpost Ozymandias.

I require your services to diss-assemble a Core Two installation and move it from where it is in the Keplar system, to New York.

The base itself is made up of storage modules and a factory. I'm not sure what you are capable of, or if you are even interested in such a venture.

If you are, can you advise what you can offer, at what cost please?

My thanks for your time regardless, James.

MESSAGE ENDED

...End of transmission...Open for response
[Image: 0GDbcPu.png]

ATTN OF: ..........
James Preston,
Owner/operator Outpost Ozymandias.

SUBJECT: ..........
Moving Outpost Ozymandias

Greetings James.

Deep Space Engineers (DSE-) would be interested in this move. It is good to see Ozymandias, which we once owned for a short time, still operating.

We would simply dismantle your base into modular sections and use the Tanker to ferry the sections to... where are you wanting it delivered to?
The Hawker.Hunter, our venerable Barge Mk 1, may also be a factor in the move provided there are no asteroids to travel through.

Cost are dependent to distance traveled and the ease of accessing the area of the base for dismantling and assembly. We would need full coordinates where you wish to position your base, although we can give it a nudge into a better orbit if required.

Kind regards,

[Image: tWIBU1Pb.jpg]
Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

::::::Target found...Uploading to DSE Cliff Hunter:::::::
...Begin Transmission...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Hi there Mr Hunter, Cliff.

Thank you for your swift response!

You once owned this station? it would stand to reason you know exactly where it is then, is that right?

You will probably also understand why dismantling the station is in my interest. The factory which takes like a large part of the base is in a dominating position. I wish to have it re-assembled so that the factory is on one side, all accommodation/storages on a different side. Naturally, this is only going to be possible by dismantling and rebuilding so it's within my interest long term for this.

If you don't know exactly where, I'll send you co ordinates via more secure comms but I'm sure it has not moved.

Delivery for re-assembly will need to go to the orbit of Pittsburg in New York. Again, I can send this information via more secure comms.

Forgive me as I'm not 100% sure on the exact details needed, be as specific as you can and I shall answer as best possible- Also on pricing and time scales are the bits I'm needing to know. I'm a businessman, after all.

I'm curious to hear more about your ownership in the past too, if you wish to discuss?

Many thanks, James.

MESSAGE ENDED

James Preston,

Moving Outpost Ozymandias

Greetings again James.

Deep Space Engineers (DSE-) had taken over Out-Oz some time ago and was part of our inventory. We often purchase bases that are needing heavy refurbishment and then sell them off once restored. We even tried to relocate Out-Oz to Dublin to fulfill a contract to rebuild Goldgeist. The logistics at the time were contrary to making a successful profit so we hocked it off to a freelancer.

The logistics of dismantling and moving Out-Oz to Pittsburg are much more convivial than to Dublin. The Hunter (barge) is in Liberty space currently as are two of our largest transports. We could estimate the job go - to - woah optimally at 5 days.

All costs including incidentals for setting your base up would come to approximately 450 million SC. If this is within your budget, and provided we have the actual and accurate coordinates for placement in Pittsburg's orbit we could begin as soon as we get your nod.

Kind regards,

Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

...Begin Transmission...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Mr Hunter,

How amazing it is that our paths have crossed in dealings over this installation!

Sir, are you able to accommodate the 400 crew on board during the move? If so, we have a deal and you are to begin work at your soonest convenience. The nod has been made!

As for the exact delivery co-ordinates, I'll meet you or your workers on the base itself and show you the exact details for delivery/reconstruction.

My thanks again for your time, sir.

Many thanks, James.

MESSAGE ENDED

[/b][/color][/font][/indent]

Greetings again James.

We can handle the transportation of your 400 base personnel. It will be spartan accommodation but safe and comfortable. We will dock at Fort Bush for coffee and donuts just for the hell of it!

Kind regards,

Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

[/indent]
...Begin Transmission...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Mister hunter, you are indeed very kind. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for this.

May I ask for you to commence work as soon as possible? The station is accepting of your transponders. Once the crew are safely aboard, you are free to do what needs be done. I'll await your arrival and show you in full detail exactly where you are moving parts of my station for final rebuild.

My most humble thanks again, James.

MESSAGE ENDED

...Begin Transmission...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Sir Hunter, even with credits being arranged to be sent to the account of your choice, I find myself in a universe of debt to you, your crew and friends.

The station went operational in it's rightful place today for which I can only thank you for. AWES were correct to recommend you.

As time passes and the station grows in capabilities, or if there is anything you may desire of me, please ask. I will do what I can to assist.

You have made a dream come true, James.

MESSAGE ENDED

James Preston,

A thank you and a hope.

Greetings again James.

I went by Out-Oz just this morning on my way to get Hull Segments from Pittsburg. It was a delight to see all that hard work put into the move has paid off. Your engineers and base management crews seem to be doing a sterling job of running the operation.

Thank you for considering DSE for the move and appreciating the expertise that comes with it. It went well.

DSE hopes for every success of your ventures going forward.

Keep in touch!

Kind regards,

Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

...Begin Transmission...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Sir Hunter,

I do hope that what I'm about to ask is not too much of a stretch for yourselves, however you have indeed proven yourselves to be more than efficient in your space station building capabilities.

I'd like to build a large drydock, capable of housing the largest of warships known to Sirius so my scientists and technicians aboard can install technologies on ships which I eventually hope this station to be capable of producing. I have no interest in actually producing ships. The ability to hold any class of ship pinpoint still whilst repairs, maintenance and upgrades are the goal here.

You have already re built the station itself in the way I've asked, meaning the upper entertainment decks are totally sealed off from the factories and workshops. This is essential and you have performed flawlessly.

What can I say sir, are you interested in helping us out?

My thanks for your time regardless, James.

MESSAGE ENDED