Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Administrators of Livadia Shipyard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

.....Initiating hack...................

}---(Forced Transmission Detected)---{

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to The Administrators of Livadia Shipyard.......

>>>Comm ID: Vin Chenzo
>>>Signal Strength: Strong
>>>Signal Origin: Comercio Fantasma, Omicron Alpha
>>>Subject: Business

}--Playing Transmission--{
[Image: HGG8h0b.png]

Hola, most humble Zoners, Outworlders if you prefer.

We've had brushes in our past which eventually found themselves to be of mutual understanding, care and pleasant dealings since.

I'm sure the chances are you don't remember who I am, I also don't know exactly who I'm addressing. I'm vin Chenzo of the 101st, Maltese.

I am contacting you for what may either be surplus items you may have or something made to order. I wish to conduct business.

I can handle the haulage, I'm after your expertise in crafting.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Chenzo out.

He salutes, before ending the transmission

............................Hack Engaged, protocol 2.0, channel open.....

Good day,

Usually such types of requests are handled by the Construction and Development Department, but as I noticed the source of communication from the 101st Ghost of Razgriz I wanted to handle this on my own. In tribute to our past endeavours that have helped us to restore the ship that had been known as Namura. I heard that some of the other Zoner groups had a tensioned relationship with your kind, but we have nothing to do with it. I hope Brandon Garrison and Cristina Mancini find themselves well? Oh, excuse my manners, my name is Christian Burton and I represent Phoenix.

Now, as of your request. Shipyard’s construction capabilities are quite rich, but the construction and repairs schedule is engulfed by ongoing construction of new ships and repairing the damaged. You need to be more specified in the details. So we will be able to find out a way to help you in the endeavour.

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to Christian Burton, Phoenix.......

Hola, senor Burton,

I hope this message finds you in good health.

You must forgive me as your dealing with my esteemed colleagues has caught me off guard, pun not intended. I thought I was making a cold call.

It saddens me greatly to advise that I've returned for a few months now, and that I have lost all contact of the rest of the 101st, there's nobody here that I can track down. I beg of you, if you have any leads to speak of on anyone's whereabouts, I will chase them as rapidly as I can. Regardless, it's nice to see the respect of old I'm used to for our cause, you are very much held in the same regard. Phoenix is as old as the 101st itself, although time one can assume has fared better on your people.

My contact with you has been initiated as I have a great interest in the magnificence which exists at you, your workers shipyards hands. In the time before my departure, about a decade ago, I had the extraordinary honour to witness a ship capable of sustaining life by itself. Whilst it is safe to presume that such ships are very rare indeed, I wish to negotiate with you on a certain part of these ships, the biodomes to be precise. The biodomes and of course the systems which support them. I'm hoping to build for my personal scientific endeavour's away from other watchful eyes.

Do you think you may be able to assist me?

Chenzo out.

That's a great sadness to hear, nonetheless it's reassuring to see 101st still going well.

As for your request, we indeed possess the ability of production of biodomes for various types. All of them are very dependent on their construction, servicing, and, of course, cost. Not need to mention, as biodomes structure much more fragile than the thick armor, no matter of the alloys type. Each of the biodomes would consume a great part of the power plant's output to ensure integrity of the ship which could lead to achilles heel, for instance if we are talking about warship or assault vessels.

So you need to be more precise in the type we’re talking about.

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to Christian Burton, Phoenix.......

Senor Burton,

Forgive me, does that mean you have no records of your most recent encounters with my lost brethren? Alas, what once existed is no more. We built Corsica, I hold watch over a few of our relics, however, what I'm doing is building something entirely new, with your help if you are willing, senor.

I'm after only the very best of materials to ensure maximum integrity. Where the station is located; this is for is very well hidden, so I worry not about attacks, more withstanding the elements. It is also very well defended. It goes without saying that this project is to remain classified to all other parties, but that's what being an honouree Zoner is all about, si?

Your expertise does indeed shine in what you've said, I was right in coming to you.

I'm going to address what you've said piece by piece, as to be as efficient as possible.

The materials, please use only the best. I'm sure you know which to use.

Servicing? To be as minimal as possible, any waste product in it's running to be recycled. If this cannot be achieved internally, a way to package and export for recycling.

I can have large shielding bars around the biodome to prevent kinetic damage from contact with large ships.

As for power source, I have another group working on this so there will be no shortage in constant, regulated power.

I'm requesting that two be made, one much larger than the other. Both are to support the growth of vegetation. As for size, one is to be the size of the one found at the centre rear of the warship I spoke of, the other as large as possible.

As for cost? Senor, you shouldn't need to worry about that, as long as your not talking hundreds of billions then I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

Let me know if I've given you enough information to work with, I understand that such things can take time and I'd like things to begin at your soonest convenience.

Chenzo out.

Excuse me for the late reply, lately being occupied with the urgent meeting with other Zoners, I had to distract myself.

Unfortunately all contacts I had with them are lost, it's been quite some time since we last talked. If I’m not mistaken it’s all been in the period of the decline of the Zoner Trading Consortium and early establishment of the Phoenix…

Now back to business, we can roughly estimate the cost of reconstruction work, it would be around 40 million Sirius Standard Credits. The price could go up or down with more details provided. Afterall our engineers would require any information, if possible technical documentation about this ship before starting any reconstruction process. It will help greatly to deliver better performance in the workflow.

Senor Burton,

I have noticed the atrocities within Liberty and for that very reason was sure I'd not get any form of response at all, so one is deeply honoured to have one, especially favourable to my request.

You'll have to let me know if there is something I can do my side regarding this.

The reason you have lost all contact senor, is because I'm the last genuine ghost in existence. I've caught trace of a new imposter group who proclaim they are the 101st, however it's rather obvious that they are nothing more than a folly, so if you're to hear from or about anything to do with the 101st from anyone but myself, you can be sure it's nothing genuine. They are nothing more than an insult to the greatness of a name they have no right to. As such, I no longer wear the banner. I introduced myself as Chenzo of the 101st as the Phoenix know me exactly for who I am, the groups being of roughly the same age.

Moving on, the requested works are for a station, not a ship senor. *he chuckles*

The structure itself, of alloy and glass is of the highest importance to me at present, we can surly make up the rest if necessary. The cost mentioned can be transferred immediately. With the parts I desire to be manufactured, I'm sure this takes time to produce?

I can transport all of the made materials for final assembly in place of where it's meant to be going, however I have another favour to ask on this. Would you be open to me having Six Heavy Tankers being brought to Livadia? I can assure you that nobody will ever comne to you about this. If deemed viable by yourself, my engineer's are to carry out some transponder work on them before they are loaded with the hopeful goods of our business.

Let me know, senor.

Chenzo out.

Good day,

Again excuse me for the late response. Many uncertain events have happened in a short period of time but they require immediate response. Yesterday Erie, today Corsairs have occupied Freeport 9 and inmate our brethren.

We are no blind and see the days of Freeport 9 are numbered, all I ask is to attempt to realise our fellow Zoners until the station breaks down into atoms, as Theta turns into the battlefield.

Either way, as for your request. We will gladly assist you on this matter, not the first time we’re producing parts for the stations. You are free to bring as many transports as you want, as Livadia has enough mooring bays to receive much more transport vessels.

And yeah, price greatly reduced due revaluation, so 400.000 SC would do, payment receiver is (\^/)Lyra. Our economists still uncertain of consequences of the economic surge, but that would be enough regardless.

Senor Burton,

From the atrocities in Liberty some time ago to now the corsairs somehow achieving more than they were ever able to with your freeport.

I, as well as all on Malta will be very pleased to have a joined task force to re capture or at the worst, destroy the freeport in question. I do not like Outcasts dealing with those filthy Bounty Hunters either, however I'm sure the not too distant cousins of them the Core will also be pleased to join the force to rid corsairs from your freeport.

You must forgive me as I was certain your answer to my business proposal would be a yes, so the transports were already fairly close but not close enough to be detected.

They will arrive on Livadia shortly and as for payment, this has been sent to the desired transponder.

The details of our business on Livadia is no longer the focus of my communication here, can I invite you to a meeting with other figure heads to arrange the liberation of Freeport 9?

Let me know, senor.

Chenzo out.

Due to circumstances that could escalate at the speed of light with the Nine I’m ready to arrange a meeting anytime, the sooner the better. The situation is indeed grim, but if you have anything to propose…

Question is: when and where?

Pages: 1 2