Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GNI/- - Feedback and Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Feedback and Index

Greetings and welcome to the Feedback Thread.

Please take a moment to share your feedback, suggestions, and ideas regarding the Gallic National Intelligence faction. Your feedback is essential in helping us shape and improve the faction's storyline, mechanics, and overall gameplay. We appreciate both positive feedback and constructive criticism as we are committed to making the Gallic National Intelligence the best it can be.

Thank you for your time.

Feedback and Index - RE

Greetings.

As the faction project was reopened, reintroduced and revamped, here is the Feedback thread. We are looking forward to your feedback, and any message you would like to send us about how our roleplay is, our writing is, and so on.

Thank you for your time.

I likes cat much very.
(03-19-2024, 01:21 AM)Kampanom Wrote: [ -> ]I likes cat much very.

So do I. Thank you for you reply.

Rest in peace, Rika.
Well, I didn't know that.

Rest in peace, girl.
Good luck on your officialdom! I don't want to clutter that thread with what is essentially grammar/semantics fixes, so I'll post here some bits.
  • "It answers only to the Ministry of Defense, one of the highest representatives of the Gallic Union," - Minister, not Ministry
  • "The GNI operates a wide number of operatives and vessels alongside Battlecruisers" - the bit about operatives should be cut/restructured
  • Just beyond that; the sentence describing the Sisteron should be slightly restructured or merged with the prior one
  • "de facto headquarters of the GNI, as during the various conflicts over time. " - "as" has no place there
  • "The High Command only responds to the highest echelons of the Gallic Union, as well as Gallic Navy elements more often than not ends up under the command of the GNI," - requires a bit of restructuring and or splitting into multiple sentences
  • In the MO section, the first two sentences describe the same thing about the GNI's methods using identical wording; requires a bit of restructuring
  • "Many agents, operators and officials also operate within the Gallic Union under other designations" - operators operate; requires slight rewording
  • "Virtually no strata of the Union, as well as its civilian population, is not under surveillance. " - requires rewording; "no strata of the Union's military apparatus nor civilian sectors are without constant surveillance and observation."
  • various "it's" here and there that should be "its"
  • a lot of "It operates on [...]"; should probably replace it with something else
  • On the Diplomacy part, neither Ageira nor LSF should be anywhere lower than Unfriendly, if that, as they are the main rivals of the GNI and Union as an entity
Whether or not these will make it in is up to the HC's discretion, though I hope I contributed my part. Once again, good luck in your run and I hope to see Gallia (and the Taus) active.
(04-01-2024, 08:21 PM)Darius Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck on your officialdom! I don't want to clutter that thread with what is essentially grammar/semantics fixes, so I'll post here some bits.
  • "It answers only to the Ministry of Defense, one of the highest representatives of the Gallic Union," - Minister, not Ministry
  • "The GNI operates a wide number of operatives and vessels alongside Battlecruisers" - the bit about operatives should be cut/restructured
  • Just beyond that; the sentence describing the Sisteron should be slightly restructured or merged with the prior one
  • "de facto headquarters of the GNI, as during the various conflicts over time. " - "as" has no place there
  • "The High Command only responds to the highest echelons of the Gallic Union, as well as Gallic Navy elements more often than not ends up under the command of the GNI," - requires a bit of restructuring and or splitting into multiple sentences
  • In the MO section, the first two sentences describe the same thing about the GNI's methods using identical wording; requires a bit of restructuring
  • "Many agents, operators and officials also operate within the Gallic Union under other designations" - operators operate; requires slight rewording
  • "Virtually no strata of the Union, as well as its civilian population, is not under surveillance. " - requires rewording; "no strata of the Union's military apparatus nor civilian sectors are without constant surveillance and observation."
  • various "it's" here and there that should be "its"
  • a lot of "It operates on [...]"; should probably replace it with something else
  • On the Diplomacy part, neither Ageira nor LSF should be anywhere lower than Unfriendly, if that, as they are the main rivals of the GNI and Union as an entity
Whether or not these will make it in is up to the HC's discretion, though I hope I contributed my part. Once again, good luck in your run and I hope to see Gallia (and the Taus) active.

I'm going to go through and clean up the wording on a bunch of this stuff, not to point fingers, but Kherty (and a third party) wrote a decent chunk of it, and the language barrier has made itself known
I was permanently banned without notice from your Discord server for refusing to talk negatively of certain players that never did wrong against me, far from what I'd consider friendly behaviour.

Don't take games this seriously, else you won't enjoy it.
Hello .

Unfortunately, we have seen your behavior, and have decided to rule that you have violated Rule 1 and Rule 5. The ruling was a permanent ban, with retention of your messages for potential future use. This is not friendly behavior, indeed, due to your violation of existing rules, as well as additional rules that were not initially listed but are integral to maintaining a positive environment.

Rule 1 Wrote:Don't be a d*ck: self-explanatory.
Appendix 1A: Talking bad stuff about people isn't accepted, and is subject to Rule 1..
Appendix 1B: Disseminating information from this server, for the express purpose of harming server members, is not accepted, and is subject to Rule 1.
(Note: Appendix 1A was termed 'C', and Appendix 1B is an addition, from after your ban.)

Rule 5 Wrote:Reason it out between each other, instead of yelling at each other, if things gets heated.
Appendix C (formerly 'Appendix A': LGBTQ+ bigotry is simply not accepted. For your own sake, do not attempt to be one.

As you can see with just Rule 5, and what you mentioned: your ban doesn't 'just' extend to 'bad talking' about someone.

Our approach to enforcing rules is not about taking the game overly seriously, but rather ensuring that our community members can enjoy a positive and respectful experience.

If you wish to appeal this ban, please feel free to reach out to me via direct message. I am more than willing to discuss it and eventually reach an agreement, if possible.

Please note, this thread is for the feedback of the faction as a whole. Once again, I direct you to my direct messages for any complain, as to not uselessly clutter the feeedback thread for this type of issue that are not relevant to the thread itself. Thank you very much.

Have a nice day.