Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Leadership of the Naval Forces [KNF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png]
⧫ Order Overwatch

⧫ IW Star Cluster
⧫ From: Agent 'Machiavelli', OHC
⧫ To: Leadership of the Naval Forces [KNF]

Your Request

High Command of the Naval Forces,

As a result of the prior interaction involving your personnel within the Tohoku region, my Agents were specifically asked to provide tangible evidence to corroborate their statements. I direct this communication to your command, devoid of any diplomatic pretenses, as it is unmistakable that your primary concern does not revolve around reconciling our differences. Instead, this missive serves as an indication of our goodwill extended toward your nation.

Our primary focus is to preserve the prosperity of the colonies against the imminent menace presented by the Nomads. In addition, I have included a few supplementary pieces of information for your perusal. It has come to my attention that your nation exhibits a certain degree of tolerance towards select groups known as "Auxesia," recognized as proponents of Nomadic influence across diverse regions. It is within your discretion to cater to those who bear responsibility for collaborating with these beings, who nearly eradicated the mankind. They openly foster a welcoming environment for infected Nomad collaborators, actively participating in their ideological pursuits, thereby offering both indirect and direct support to their campaigns against humanity. I presume you hold no inclination for their meddling in the internal affairs of your homeland, as they have shamelessly done in various sovereign Houses.

Based on the intel we have on "the Core," the situation doesn't deviate much from what you already know. However, there's some rather unsettling intel my operatives failed to share with you. Our public database on infected individuals (Confirmed and undebatable) is at your disposal for your benefit or to contribute additional insights. Upon thorough examination, you'll come across a standout warship designated RNS Charente. Digging deeper into the evidence, you'll discover that the suspect onboard is a Nomad infiltrator. Our Agents intercepted Core's men during a friendly encounter with this Nomad sympathizer who commands an entire warship. I have no doubt they offered the suspect a warm reception, likely bolstering their armament or engaging in more covert activities, supporting the Nomads.

You lend support to those in league with our common foes, even those actively undermining your nation. The true measure of your concern for your people will be determined by your concrete actions, as substantiated by the evidence I have presented.

I have no expectations of your compliance with our sincere intentions for your welfare. However, it is my preference to forewarn you of impending dangers before they reach their culmination. I would strongly advise against finding yourself in the regrettable position of granting these entities unimpeded entry into your internal affairs. It would be in our mutual interest if you were to adopt a more serious understanding of the nature of this type of infiltration.

Should you deem it worthy to accept these substantiating proofs, we may be inclined to disclose additional, rather distressing intel that could prove advantageous to your people, that is, if you care for them. We need not remain in neutral terms to contribute to the prosperity of your people.

Agent "Machiavelli"
Order Overwatch, 09-JUN-830

Attachments:

[Access Granted]
;

[Image: bM9dE4l.png]

Transmission received
Code recognised as NT-ExT-DirectL-SDch-O-Mu32
Decrypting....

Recipient: 'Agent 'Machiavelli', Overwatch'
Sender: T. K. - Asset G.
Date: 09.06.830
Subject: Message
Priority: High

[Image: D0NBZDc.png]

To the attention of 'Machiavelli'.

We urge you to take a close look at your own database.
Are you noticing something interesting? Virtually not a single potential high-profile subject on it utilizing Kusarian technology, past obsolete designs accessible on the open market. We are efficient at counterthreat activities. Thank you for reminding us that we are doing your job, whilst you actively assist in keeping the Blood Dragon terrorists supplied instead.

On to the next point, your agents present with "Ryusei-2" cited a desire to "demolish" Heaven's Gate, which appears strange, as every bit of data suggests the Dragons pursue the capture of the installation in hopes to "uncover secrets of the golden times". Must be nostalgia, seeing as it used to be Hideyoshi's summer residence. Are your 'friends' aware of this circumstance? Should I inform the right people to let your groups slaughter each other over this differing interests while we watch as bystanders?

We will however confirm "Ryusei-2" and their claim that contact to the Core was sporadic in recent times but the 'evidence' you provide is of as little use as I've anticipated. They are at your doorstep, should you not possess more viable data on this cited 'alliance'? Keep us informed if you really possess more, I am most certain the investors in Liberty would faint if such an alliance truly exists. As our pilot already explained, the Core is nothing but a minor business partner at this point and without concrete, irrefutable evidence, you will hardly convince any of the houses, their corporations or even the average Freelancer.

The 'Technocracy of Auxo' is a whole different matter. They - and by this I mean virtually a single person - are enjoying 'freedom of being surveilled'. Data provided by your side adds to data already in our possession. This is helpful. They are mere Gaijins incapable of "meddling into our internal affairs", yet they proved to be fascinating subjects to analyze. Your concerns are almost cute if they were not so insulting in nature. If you are aiming to 'cause their disappearance', look towards the Bretonian Kingdom. It appears your and their stance towards the 'Technocracy' aligns perfectly.

The 'RNS-Charente' and the sheer number of Gallic vessels appearing in your database will please the Defense Minister once I tell him about it. The Empire will continue to contain the Gallic Union, you just delivered us even more reason to do so. Especially with regards to previous encounters on our side with suspicious Gallic vessels, it appears vital to keep on following the path chosen in wise decision by our politicians.

Should the Order ever desire to cut ties with the Blood Dragons and show honest and truthful interest in establishing formal ties with the Empire, just know that there are indeed important people who would consider it at the very least a possibility.

In service of the Emperor.

Attachments:

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png]
⧫ Order Overwatch

⧫ Sigma Star Cluster
⧫ From: Agent 'Machiavelli', OHC
⧫ To: Leadership of the Naval Forces [KNF]

Additional Attachments

I had expected a response of distinctly inferior quality, yet I am pleasantly surprised by your commitment. As a result, you shall be met with an equal message from my end.

First and foremost, I must respectfully dissent from your initial statements, despite their apparent certitude. Your frequent reference to your intelligence agency leads me to infer that you possess some acquaintance with the codename "Musashi|Aoi," the Kusari Class "Tokugawa" warship, which we have encountered on multiple occasions, necessitating the repulsion of their assault due to the subject's direct collaboration with the Nomads.

While we have not borne witness to the aforementioned vessel within the past two years, the cause of its disappearance remains unknown, thereby excluding further definitive evaluation on our side. Furthermore, several Kusari-originated vessels, including destroyers, which we had annihilated, were removed from our database consequent to their annihilation. Your efficacy, though perhaps debatable, is an aspect I am inclined to recognize favorably. Once again, the presence of minor vessels remains exceptionally active.

You have sought further evidence of the "conspiracy" between Core and Outcasts, a matter to which I have carefully attended. As evidence to my commitment, I have attached additional substantiation to bolster this statement. Bound by a common objective, they unleashed their arsenal upon the Liberty forces, only to be swiftly vanquished by Liberty altogether.

The Arch. The Order does not entertain any intentions to exert authority over said establishment, as we both comprehend its rather intense infestation, alongside the might necessitated for any course of action. Agents have engaged in speculative discourse, detached from tangible reality, contemplating the extent of Arch's fortification provided by the Nomads. Their discussions primarily revolved around a hypothetical collaboration with your personnel to purify Heaven's Gate, dismissing it as naught but an evasive fancy.

Nevertheless, our mutual interests lie in, to put it mildly, the purification of the facility, albeit such an endeavor would necessitate an extraordinary level of caution that I doubt can be feasibly coordinated. The Agents' discourse has predominantly employed terms like "total eradication" to address the longstanding predicament we have confronted for decades, to the extent that Kusari deems it necessary to maintain an entire battlegroup for monitoring the situation, or so it is rumored, and I wish not to investigate too much into that matter.

The mention of "Gaijins" provokes a sense of concern, as your approach toward these individuals perplexes me. If you deem our compelling evidence, which uncovers their complication in a Nomad cult, as well as their covert manipulation of humanity, as a delightful spectacle, I find myself thunderstruck. Alas, your awareness remains of their involvement 'unknown', just as others were until we ripped away the shroud. Should you fancy yourself an exception, I shall not impede your 'mirage.' However, should you choose to tolerate their presence, it shall prove detrimental. Bretonia, attuned to the essence of these Nomad sympathizers, has wisely chosen a simple, yet efficient stance. The annihilation of these "Gaijins" remains a must, for fear that our colonies' prosperity can get compromised.

You ought not to derive satisfaction from the abundance of infested Gallic individuals, just as the underlying rationale predominantly lies in the deficient procedures they employ, owing to their ignorance derived from a lack of warfare experience against such entities, akin to those encountered across the vast expanse of the Sirius sector. Their nation remains unacquainted with the horrors of the Nomad war, and their methods, albeit tamed, pale in comparison to those wielded by other nations.

Yet efficacy of Sirius' Houses remains lacking, despite the knowledge. Were it otherwise, The Order would not be compelled to operate in unfamiliar sectors to you, or even catching you off guard, if we were deliberately exposing ourselves to convey rather serious messages (like in Tohoku). It is worrying to be perceived as mere political emissaries or meddlers involved in human affairs. Our political dealings are deliberately circumscribed, our intentions defined by a measured neutrality, safeguarding innocent lives while pursuing the annihilation of the Nomads, just as you do.

The "cuddling," as you mentioned with the Blood Dragons has emerged from a shared acknowledgment of common foes, exclusively the Nomads. Our resources are singularly directed towards the eradication of these nomadic entities, as you are undoubtedly aware. To expend resources on innocent lives would be a grave foolishness, contradicting our established protocols. In examining the peculiar case of Auxesia, it becomes evident that despite their classification as the gravest type of Nomad collaborators, they enjoy a bizarre freedom within both Kusari and Rheinland. While Bretonia and Liberty condemn them as direct terrorists, other Houses lend varying degrees of support. Shall we then contemplate the prospect of instigating a mutual conflict between Bretonia/Liberty, and those who extend their sympathy to these individuals? It poses a question worthy of strategic consideration. Naturally, such conflicts are utterly unnecessary, displaying a pitiful level of absurdity, related to the current circumstance that immerse us.

The convergence of our efforts to intensify the pursuit of the Nomads would undeniably serve the interests of your people. However, the prevailing conditions translate the establishment of such a united front unreachable. I must acknowledge your provision of a moderately serious response, which satisfactorily meets my requirements.

If your true interest lies in the eradication of these beings, we can be of great assistance by providing intel. However, the decision to proceed in this endeavor ultimately depends on your dedication to the cause.

Agent "Machiavelli"
Order Overwatch, 10-JUN-830

Attachments:

[Access Granted]
;

[Image: bM9dE4l.png]

Transmission received
Code recognised as NT-ExT-DirectL-SDch-O-Mu32
Decrypting....

Recipient: 'Agent 'Machiavelli', Overwatch'
Sender: T. K. - Asset G.
Date: 10.06.830
Subject: Message
Priority: High

[Image: D0NBZDc.png]

To the attention of 'Machiavelli'.

The Empire does not require Blood Dragon or Gaijin meddling to achieve its objectives, this includes Heaven's Gate. We will not oppose mutual shares of intel on suspicious activity at the edges of the Empire's sphere of interest however.

Further, in representation of the Empire, my forces settled on a distinct course of action regarding the 'Technocracy', which while appearing illogical to you, is a mere act of common sense. Taking a closer look at how Bretonia fares after marching to open conflict, you would notice a high degree of uncertainty among them. An uncertainty which already caused Director Steiner himself to abandon all caution and - if not for the Emperor's benevolence - almost got him into my private interrogation room. They lost any ways of insight on the 'Technocracy' and one of their most prominent figureheads. The Empire is capable of utilizing unique circumstances whilst minimizing the risks to a bare minimum, to maintain its ability to observe, analyze and act, unlike our Bretonian counterpart.

The evidence on a Core - Outcast cooperation is entertaining, though judging by the lack of visible responses of the Liberty Republic to this incident, we cannot help but consider it required to start independent investigations.

This is all you will see from us. Do not even bother with a reply. Stay outside of Kusari and merely convey relevant data. We may or may not convey data in return upon specific request.

In service of the Emperor.

Attachments: