Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Zoner Resistance Members in Pennsylvania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 16844562501052245.png]

》》》 FROM: Dr. Aspen Harlow

》》》 TO: Zachary Arnold Graham (cc: Zoner Resistance Members in Pennsylvania)

》》》 SUBJECT: Re: Supply and Status Update

Administrator Graham,

I expect you've also seen this particular statement from the Liberty government. "Zoners are considered as hostiles in Liberty". That's to say, all of us. Yesterday, any Zoner was still acknowledged as a civilian in this House, and now because we object to Houses setting the rules for our lives, folks like us earn a firing squad.

Do we truly have the goddamned time to be particular about this?

Hell, who will blame Captain Uihara for getting distance? No Zoner on the Edge is eager to draw a hard line against a House - what do they have to gain or lose in our fight? It's up to us. So what are we going to do? We can start by not turning our nose up at help where it's offered, because that's going to start dwindling fast if we just rely on Zoners everywhere. You're watching it happen in front of you. Keep that in the back of your mind while I address your misgivings.

I hope this clarifies my positions here. They've changed a bit since this morning, I'm sure you've gathered. I pray you see the reason and the necessity for that.

Dr. Aspen Harlow
"Trouble"

[Image: Zachary_Graham_4xBorder.jpg]

》》》 FROM: Zachary Arnold Graham

》》》 TO: Zoners of Pennsylvania

》》》 SUBJECT: Re: Supply and Status Update

Doctor Harlow

I can't help but feel like this is going to be a mess.

But it's messy enough even without a colorful ensemble of people who don't necessarily like each other on the outpost. I'll heed your advice about avoiding any undue influence from this so-called LFR. I won't give them the right to garrison forces on the outpost besides approved personnel in the form of advisors for resisting Liberty.

Given that I'm accepting the help of everyone else also, I'm going to have to dedicate a portion of personnel towards ensuring no fights break out between the parties. But lastly and certainly not the least, this Mr. Klugmann's very specific query will have to wait. At the moment there's no way to establish consensus, and I can't afford to speak for everyone. An independent Erie, one that's truly independent, is a tempting prospect. But I'm sure some of us would argue that sovereignty of any kind is a slippery slope towards the attitudes of the Houses that we tried to live away from.

Time will tell.

Zachary Arnold Graham,
Administrator of Pinnacle Outpost.

[Image: 16844562501052245.png]

》》》 FROM: Dr. Aspen Harlow

》》》 TO: Zoner Resistance Members in Pennsylvania

》》》 SUBJECT: Investigations

Cohorts,

With the new hands on deck, new supplies are coming aboard quicker than I'd anticipated. We've even started to get some fresh clothes, beds and other livables aboard. Hull segments are going to be difficult, but those should come along in time if we work together with our partners.

With things proceeding apace here, I'm going to follow up on some leads to see if I can't gather any valuable information on Liberty's modus operandi and military functions. I'll still be watching the channel to relay if necessary about supplies, but I'll be ranging out for a while to follow up on this information, among other things.

Before I go, here's something I picked up from a "friend" that might prove useful for any rookie pilots without formal flight training. Should help close the gap a little bit skill-wise with the blues, I hope. If you're an experienced spacer, copies of these manuals should help with shoring up any gaps in know-how with the volunteers in your wings, so make sure to go over it with them.

:: FILENAME: BASIC DOCTRINE OF THE LIBERTY SECURITY FORCE COPY1 - DOWNLOAD ::

Also, because I know someone's going to ask: nope. No relation. You know who you are.

Dr. Aspen Harlow
"Trouble"

[Image: image.png]

• Communication Type: Textual

• To: Zachary Arnold Graham

• Subject: All's done

That's it. Pinnacle has enough resources and supplies to not suddenly implode. It wasn't easy, Graham. I've lost good men making trouble all around Liberty so the Navy's sights could turn somewhere else other than Pennsylvania, and Pinnacle. I hope it was worth it.

I'm putting a lot of trust in you. The Front, too. We need a place to call home before we descend into Erie for the last time.

Get your engineers to work. We can't waste any time. Every second we waste is another second we give the Navy to entrench themselves.
P.L.F.
Pages: 1 2 3