Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >> ACV Theseus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: WxAd07o.png]

[Image: 5qa8fZC.png]

ID: Sundancer, aka. Jack Edison
Recipient: ACV Theseus, Alexander Von Christman
Subject: Callsign, mission

Loading Message
[Image: G1PDVwB.png]
Esteemed Von Christman aboard ACV Theseus,

I changed my plans of buying a ship on New Tokyo and instead reached Noshima Freeport. There I struck a deal with a ship seller to buy his LHX5-F1S "Falchion" that was on limited stock, as well as gotten that new callsign, so none will bother me while I investigate things, so in short, I used your "bonus" pretty well. Oh, and I kept my very old Separatist Defender, it's on Ames at the time of sending this.

If you can, give me points of interests inside Liberty space.

[Image: EDQqJ9a.png]
Transmission Ends

∎∎∎ >>>Von: Col. Alexander Von Christman

∎∎∎ >>> An: Sundancer, aka. Jack Edison

∎∎∎ >>>Thema: Message Received

To Herr Edison,

This is Von Christman, We have received your transmission and are happy to hear that you made the necessary arrangements for your operations in Liberty. Remember your primary target in Liberty. I shall not disclose it here out of fear of interception. Try to follow them wherever they are. Infiltrate their ranks and report to us as soon as possible. The New York System should be a good place to start. Remember, this is not a death or glory mission so be cautious. Safe skies. Von Christman out.

Col. Alexander Von Christman
Former Rheinland Intelligence

Incoming Transmission

ID: Sundancer
Recipient: Alexander Von Christman
Subject: Meeting

Loading Message
Christman,

I have discovered something, meet me in Kansas system in orbit of Planet Topeka, I will let you choose time and date. Also, please do bring a smaller craft, Theseus could bring unwanted attention from Navy patrols.

I will be waiting.
Transmission Ends

∎∎∎ >>>Von: Alexander Von Christman

∎∎∎ >>> An: Sundancer

∎∎∎ >>>Thema: Sorry for being off the grid.

This is Von Christman

This is Von Christman, I apologize but I was on shore leave for a couple of days as some personal matters have to be dealt with. Contact me on an encrypted channel with the time and date and I shall make sure to be present. Safe Skies! Von Christman Out.

Captain of the ASV-Theseus-

Incoming Transmission

ID: Sundancer
Recipient: Alexander Von Christman
Subject: Johnny's Office

Loading Message
Christman,

Remember rumors of a derelict carrier somewhere between Liberty and Rheinland?

So I have contacted Johnny boy, he accepted the mission immediately to find it. We should have results in approximately... plus minus... ten days. We will see if they will find anything, but if you ask me, the most likely result will be that Junkers took anything and everything back to Puerto Rico, or it may not exist at all.

Like I said, will see, here's a transmission for your delight:

>>TRANSMISSION<<

On the other hand, I was chased about a one hour ago by Wilde in Kepler, they seem to be pretty active there right now. I have also as well spotted that anomaly called "Gossamer II", its definitive addition to "the most fucked up shit I have ever seen" list alongside Baxters, Kepler's nomad observer and sentinels.

Stay frosty.
Transmission Ends

∎∎∎ >>>Von: Alexander Von Christman

∎∎∎ >>> An: Sundancer

∎∎∎ >>>Thema: The Carrier.

Johnny's Office

This is Von Christman, this is good news, I have high hopes that we will find out what happened to that Carrier. Concerning the transmission regarding the Wilde, one should keep a close eye on the situation as well as the Baxters in their area of interest. In the meantime excellent work Sundancer. We will soon get to the bottom of this.

Captain of the ASV-Theseus-