Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura Heavy Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

----|Transmission Entrante|----

[Image: Nina_5.png]

Sender: Nina ''Crimson Queen'' Rodriguez

Recipient: Director of Samura Heavy Industries

Subject: An acquisition

Estimed director of Samura Heavy Industries,

I am Nina Rodriguez speaking on the behalf of the Brotherhood. The Council of Elders has decided to initiate a purchase of a single transport manufactured in Kusari. The vessel they wish is a ''Ryuujin'' class transport. If there is one free in your stock, The Council is willing to provide the necessary monetary funds.

The reasons are the following ones. The vessel the Elders wish to buy has a bigger cargo than our biggest transport and it will allow to reduce the time wasted on our workers.

If you have some exigeances first, I am willing to fulfill them.

Centurion Nina Rodriguez

----|Transmission Cerrada|----

> OPENING COMM CHANNEL .....
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: uTJc8Fv.png]
25/06/830

[Image: 6VPq0et.png] SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] COMM ID: Karl Kamimura
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] TO: Nina ''Crimson Queen'' Rodriguez
[Image: 6VPq0et.png]>SOURCE: Shinjuku Station - New Tokyo
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] RANK: Director of Samura Heavy Industries
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] PRIORITY ENCRPTED: High

While resting from lunch tasted from a menu based on rice, fish grown in Tomioka, Tottoti, my thoughts wander in the past, when younger, I had the energy to visit how many bars to drink and discos to dance. Out of good times and still try to jump into such fun. But with so much work on the table.

Still in my dreams of the women I once had in my lap, I suddenly look at the pile of documents on the neural link and am amazed to the point of almost jumping out of my soft seat!!

I almost can't believe what I see! A female specimen of great magnitude. A Latina with black hair with red locks and striking reddish eyes in a symmetrical face, pleasant and at the same time full of decided energy.

I immediately open the comm and when reading the content I regretted not being able to be present at the delivery of the request made by her to Samura and contemplate her beauty personally.

I leave this pleasure to my secretary based at Planeta Junio, that is, if Nina Rodrigues accepts the market value charged for the sale of one of the best transport ships in Kusari.

Wow!! I wake up from my torpor into which I sank when, rambling in past lust, I came across the beautiful female specimen of Nina Rodrigues. I think I'd better respond quickly so she doesn't knock on my door and have a stroke at seeing her in person.

Konnichiwa, Miss. ''Crimson Queen'';

Firstly, the Samura Commerce department invites you to get to know the Ship with more properties as described below:

Code:
infocard
"Ryuujin" Kusari Train

With her graceful lines and imposing defenses, the Ryuujin serves as much as a potent hauler of the State's production wonders as a diplomatic envoy of the nation's ideals.

With the rich tapestry of ritual and tradition that guides Kusari business practices, many stretching back to the centuries before space was a romantic dream, many merchants of the nation have found the accommodations of foreign ports of call to be undignified for the task of establishing trust and mutual friendship while working to gain the greatest deals. To the delight of many, these superhaulers have been outfitted with suites designed to accommodate such needs, with compartmentalized, but stately, gardens and teahouses incorporated for the pleasure of collaborating men of business and industry.

Built by Samura, this ship was in such high demand from Kusari businessmen of all stripes that the Emperor asked Samura to offer it on the open Kusari commercial market. Today this graceful ship is a symbol of the economic might of Kusari.

Stats

Gun/Turret Mounts: 0/7
Base Armor: 100000
Cargo Space: 5000
Power Output: 5000/60000
Thruster Energy: 100/1000
Batteries/NanoBots: 350/350
Equipment Mounts:

Maneuverability

Max Turn Rate (Pitch): 10.03°
Max Turn Rate (Yaw): 10.55°
Time to Max Turn: 1.09s
Time to turn 180°: 17.21s
Maximum Strafe Speed: 13.33m/s
Distance Strafed in 0.5s: 1.98m

Now that you know him and know his history, the papers are ready to make the delivery by paying 170.600,128 SC in the customs of Planet Junio on System Shilolu - Kusari.

Welcome to the specialized Service Samura Heavy Industries.

That's all for now.

[Image: WcOrViZ.png]
Director Samura Heavy Industries and Commander of Transport,
[Image: IjZ1JAL.png]

----|Transmission Entrante|----

[Image: Nina_5.png]

Sender: Nina ''Crimson Queen'' Rodriguez

Recipient: Director of Samura Heavy Industries

Subject: An acquisition

Senor Kamimura,

Gracias for the fast reply. I will bring this news to the Council of Elders. They will be pleased to know that the papers and the ship are ready as well as the sum of 170.600,128 SC.

Once the credit transfer will be confirmed, my people will arrange to pick it up.

Centurion Nina Rodriguez

----|Transmission Cerrada|----