Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Revenant | FROM: Dr. Aspen Harlow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Aspen_power_suit.png]

Subject: Trajectory Plotting

Encryption Strength: Impossible

Howdy Rev. I thought for a while, and though I'm sure you know I'm committed to being there if you need me, I do have other "frontlines" I plainly can't ignore.

Someone's got to be there in Penny to help the folks who know we've got a chance, the power to resist, and to believe and push for the day Liberty turns itself around and admits its mistake by networking to make that happen. That then is what I'm going to help with, incognito. Seems like you've got some old faces watching out for you, too, so I reckon you'll do alright.

I figure I'll keep relaying with Gestalt on her work and keep my eyes open for trouble, 'specially with Caliban. If you need anything, advice or a chat and the like, you know how to reach me. Don't hesitate if it's necessary, okay? If the rabbit hole really does go that much deeper, we'll just have to get our hands dirty. Doesn't have to be a job for one.

Also, sounds like you're cleared to visit again according to Wolf - he said Imo proved she wasn't "hopeless". You'll probably hear the same from Laz in a bit, but I'd check in with her to make sure she's squared away.

--Dr. Aspen Harlow
Exploration, SLRC

...standby. Checking packet...
...packet successfully sent.
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: EwGCpBm.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Hello dear Aspen, I hope you're doing well.

Don't worry. We've had some pretty major breakthroughs on the task ahead, and you can't leave your friends and family behind. The others will be occupied with their little projects in the meanwhile.

About the links I mentioned earlier in regards to Erie? I'll forward them to you should they show interests. And I have come up with a few ideas that may be... neheheh... exciting.

But, for now, I'm going to look around, see if I can find that blue troublemaker, I have some questions of my own. Hmm... Peculiar about what Wolf said, but I'll be out and about, unlikely I'll be in Liberty.

Likewise, if you require anything, feel free to contact me.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream