Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SCRA|, Coalition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Y82P4SO.jpg]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]
Sender: Brigadegeneral L.Wolff
Recipient: Coalition
Source:Dresden, [ᛞᚱᛖᛋᛞᛖᚾ]
Subject: ᛋᛁᛖᚷᛖ
Priority: ᚺᛁᚷᚺ
Encryption:ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Greetings comrades,

Some fools decided to build a base in our territory, my wing and I have personally aided the Coalition on numerous endeavours. Am I wrong to expect the same?

ᛚᚢᛞᚹᛁᚷ ᚹᛟᛚᚠᚠ
Wolff
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

[Transmission Begins]

To: Red Hessian Army
Priority: HIGH

Sirius Coalition Prototype Carrier CPRV Baykonur will lead the operation in Omega-11. We need Twenty-four hours to mobilize our reserves in order to assist you, herr Brigadegeneral. Our Fighter wings will arrive as soon as possible.

[Transmission Terminates]
SCRA
[Transmission Begins]

To: Red Hessian Army
Priority: HIGH

It was a pleasure to cooperate with Hessians again, Herr Brigadegeneral. We would like to ask the same favor in case we will assault one of the Modular stations in the Omega sector.

[Transmission Terminates]
SCRA

[Image: Y82P4SO.jpg]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]
Sender: Brigadegeneral L.Wolff
Recipient: Coalition
Source:Dresden, [ᛞᚱᛖᛋᛞᛖᚾ]
Subject: ᛋᛁᛖᚷᛖ
Priority: ᚺᛁᚷᚺ
Encryption:ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Guten abend,

Likewise, the base was successfully destroyed. Can't say it was without miss haps, but everything comes with a cost. I can't promise an immediate assistance. we need to repair and rearm our capital ships. But rest assured, whatever threat comes for you in the Omegas we'll be there, they'll bleed as they've bled before.

ᛚᚢᛞᚹᛁᚷ ᚹᛟᛚᚠᚠ
Wolff
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments: