Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Base Siege
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming Transmission

[Image: f9edd3b592136ae3e93c312e6d8d98c2?s=180&r=g&d=mm]

ENCRYPTION: Open Channel

To: Corsairs and Allies
Mineore Research Center

Corsairs and allies

My Research Center is under attack from the Hessians and SCRA,I'm not sure why SCRA are attacking when they gave me permission to be here but none the less,here they are. I would hope that your hate of Hessians would cause you to respond to my plea for help!

Transmission Ends
[/align]

[Image: sagarracomms.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: fhdTA8m.png]

Sender: Master of Coin, Alfonso Sagarra

Recipient: Major Thomas, Mineora Research Station

Subject: Death to the Hessians

Saludos,

We've received your pulse message. The Iberian Empire is eager to assist the enemies of the Hessian menace. We will be sending squadrons into your system to engage the scourge.

Alfonso Sagarra

End of Message
[Image: a091b5ec61b1485a0ffefec83a471b9b.png]
With a resolute spirit and unwavering determination, I, Tony, wholeheartedly accept your plea for help. The sight the Research Center under siege by the Hessians and the unexpected betrayal of the SCRA stirs within me a burning resolve. Despite the perplexing motives behind the SCRA's change of heart, I stand ready to join the fray and defend your sanctuary of knowledge. Guided by my unwavering disdain for the Hessians, I shall rally my allies and muster every ounce of strength to confront this imminent threat. Together, we shall restore order, unveil the truth, and ensure the resilience of our noble pursuit. Fear not, for my presence shall be an unyielding shield, shielding your Research Center from the clutches of darkness.