Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BiaCris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Transmission start

Sender: Capitano Giovanni Piacentini
Recipient: BiaCris
Subject: Where loyalties lie

To whom this may concern,

I am sending this letter on behalf of the Maltese nation after a shift in our diplomacy towards groups that will desire to be left alone while in our own territory. As your operations in the Tau-23 have been, at large, undisturbed by the common pirate and even less by the nearby states, Malta requires a sign of loyalty to guarantee that the owners of this large installation remain interested in maintaining their presence here in the near future and beyond.

To accomplish this, perhaps vague, goal, it is my request that a donation be made to the Viareggio Neural-Net account consisting of at least 150 million Sirius Credits. As we do not wish to relay neither threats nor scare our potential customers and guests alike, the total sum that is to be donated will be left to be decided by the owners of this installation, so long as it fits into our expectations bracket that has been brought up beforehand.

As a sign of goodwill, I shall also allow, in anthesis to the fate of other... less fortunate individuals, the complete waiver of other such signs of loyalty towards our cause in the future, as our judgment of your actions has yet to be proven wrong. Do not hesitate to contact me back.

Signed,
Capitano Giovanni Piacentini

Transmission end
To Capitano Giovanni Piacentini,

My name is Moonwalker, the owner of BiaCris.
And yes the station in tau-23 has been there for a while now.
I know Tau-23 is a parth of Maltese sovereign space.
And i don't see a problem in paying you a donation as a sign of goodwill.

Here is proof of the donation:
[Image: screen1.png]
[Image: screen2.png]

Transmission start

Sender: Capitano Giovanni Piacentini
Recipient: BiaCris
Subject: An excellent job

Mr. Moonwalker,

You have done a good job, and a swift one at that. Rest assured that we will take great care not to disturb your operations.

We shall reach out again should there be other affairs worthy of discussing.

Signed,
Capitano Giovanni Piacentini

Transmission end