Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [R]- Rogues et al, and Heresiarch/Hemlocke in particular.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fortunately for us at DrengrCo, these two loudmouth pilots made your intent to siege our base quite clear on the day before your attack. First, let it be known that there is nothing material which we would not risk to oppose the likes of you.
This base was hardly into significant construction and was not yet in use.
You have made zero impact on our operational readiness.

Yes, you have destroyed our nascent base, and surely there was much high-fiving and arse-slapping among your cohorts for accomplishing,,,,,
Well, very little really.

During the period of construction of this base, engineers were hired, transporters had contracts and builders fed their families, Despite the brevity of this action, we yet provided more of a positive influence on Sirius than your collective efforts ever shall.

Our ships and pilots still stand ready to protect the finer citizens of Sirius and their property, livelihoods and commercial activities from you and your ilk. There will still be a DrengrCo base from which you will be opposed.
You may have briefly delayed this effort, but we are inevitable.

Since your members gave us an unanticipated warning of your impending actions, we were able to remove all crew and useful items from the base in question in a timely fashion, making reconstruction of a new base far less arduous.
We also deactivated and dismantled the shield module in order to keep [R]-The Rogues from having to break their first ever sweat of honest labor. You're welcome.

[Image: sKrWRdk.jpg]

To be fair, saying that you've accomplished nothing by besieging this base would not exactly be true.
We did not succeed in emptying the base entirely, and you did manage to destroy something.

[Image: TEuWmPO.jpg]

Therefore, we commend and congratulate [R]-The Rogues in accomplishing their first ever positive contribution to society.

See you out there, Niflings.
[Image: MOSHED-2022-5-23-16-56-25.gif]

[Image: Untitled.png]

HEAD§-UP, YOU'VE GOT MAÎL!

Recipient(s): <|> WHO CARES <|>
Sender: <|> DD <|>
Encryption: <|> .8.ST4R <|>
Subject: <|> I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING<|>

Oh my. All this talk of "accomplishment" and "positive influence"... I'm physically cringing.

You take it apart, I take it apart, end result is the same. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't give less of a FUCK about your goals or ideals or whatever you and your friends use as lube when you're jerking each other off.

"We are inevitable." I surely hope so. It gets so boring here. Me and mine are spoiling for a fight. Maybe now you've got a reason to give us one.

Or, maybe not. You're full of hot air, and I'll never see your kind in my system again. It wouldn't shock me.

-DD

Attachment(s):

N/A

¥OU'VE RÆCHED THE END¡
We defer to your obviously superior expertise of lubes and buggery.

And appreciate your noted lack of operational security, Níðingr.