Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Livadia Shipyard Base commander
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: i60puZj.png]
[Image: Adam6.png]

Livadia Base Command. This is Adam Spire onboard the Star Carrier Cygnus-02. We're currently stationed 15 kilometers in a holding position in Omicron Kappa local space. We're requesting docking privileges to repair and refit after an extended deep space...journey. We attempted to connect to standard Zoner communications but we're finding out that several TAZ frequencies uses Zoner communications transmitters but we started picking up transmissions from this region of space, from the ...Outworlder Assembly. Then we located some Technocracy communication frequency we couldn't translate.

I tried to scout the local regions but I gathered more questions than answers.

The Cygnus-02 has a crew of 154 who would like to disembark and if possible, establish contact with any trade company who could assist with repairs. All this hinges on the ability to dock. We'll hold position and await your reply.

[Image: ipivunc.png]

Captain Spire
I am Jerard Voncloud, administrator of Planet Pygar. And Member of Phoenix.
Livadia is under our Charge and though i do not know who the direct administrator is at this time, I will do my best to fill in for the time being.

Before i can grant any permissions I do need some information and clarification.
Class of Ship. I do not know what a Star Carrier is, so the exact model of ship is needed.
Are you Allied with any factions we need to be aware of. Neutrality is utmost important and its sad to say that Phoenix does have its share of adversary's

Once these are clarified i can look into docking permissions

Jerard Voncloud - Phoenix - Pygar Administrator

[Image: Adam8.png]

Administrator Voncloud. It is a pleasure to finally communicate with you.

Yes. Sorry.
We've all come to call this home for so long that the term "Star Carrier" just stuck. The Cygnus is an older Aquilon Carrier. The Cygnus has and always has been under the Zoner affiliation and we've kept within the bounds of Zoner laws, guidelines, and stipulations set forth when I acquired it over eight years ago.

I can have our engineering team give you a rundown of the Carrier's systems and current status if you wish. Putting everything on the table, this carrier and those on it have been rather detached from any house space, or any major system events for some time. The previously mentioned eight years. So, like coming out of a cryo sleep, we're all brining ourselves up to speed regarding the on goings in the Omicron systems.

If there are any other questions or concerns, I would be happy to discuss them with you in length. By then we should have a ship condition status ready by then.

Again, thank you for your reply Administrator. We look forward to further communications.

Captain Spire
That information is all that i required. Ill leave the details of your ships systems for Livadias Engineers.
I have an Aqulion of that age myself, the Kaldra, i understand the fondness of such a ship. Im happy to grant you access to Livadia.
I will inform its crew to expect you and to assist in any way they can.

Jerard Voncloud - Phoenix - Pygar Administrator

[Image: Adam8.png]

The ship has served my crew and I, quite well. I hope your dock master is prepared for the requests we have to give to them. The Cygnus has seen better days. *Momentarily pauses as he brings up the ship status.*

Here we are. Ship's condition is as follows.

1. Heavy turrets off line or dismantled. Twin mortar turret hull components and hull plating utilized for repair of aft engineering section and maintain port side stabilizing foil. Additional internal components were salvaged renting main turret one and two inoperable. Ventricle missile turret rendered inoperable after store of missile components were used to repair engine fatigue and generic maintenance. Ventricle missile turret dismantled for hull components and internal parts for critical ship operations.

2. Cargo bay doors damaged in nomad attack. Flight bay was sealed off and no further repairs were deemed mission critical.

3. Despite numerous attempts, Port side stabilizing foil along with internal cooling fins are running at forty-percent efficiency. While the structure is sound, there are no longer any on-hand components to bring the foil up to operational standards. This reduction of heat dispersal has prevented the port side cruise engine from full function. Engine components can no longer be maintained from salvaged missile components and will require a rebuild from shipyard facility.

4. Forward hull integrity is compromised on two decks. Logs record an impact of a heavy fighter, slamming into the hull. Two secondary storage bays were rendered, inaccessible. Emergency bulkheads prevented atmosphere from escaping.

5. Due to the failing of the port side stabilizing foil, micro fractures from hull stress have appeared on various locations. Behind the communications tower, back end stress is detected along the spine caused by to frequent maneuvers.

6. Overall hull integrity is at 87%.
Defensive turrets 1 through 10 are functioning.
Secondary batteries are functioning
Docking bay 3 and 4are operational.
[Image: Cygnusdamage2.png]

And there we have it Administrator. If you need any financial assistance deck crews or materials, please let me know directly.

Spire out.