Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Fiorella De Marco | From: Giovanni Piacentini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Transmission start

Sender: Capitano Giovanni Piacentini
Recipient: De Marco
Subject: Transfer of power

Fiorella,

As you have departed back for Malta in the last weeks, and as I hold in high regards your accomplishments in the Independent Worlds, I have initiated talks with the Dons that I be appointed your successor in the affairs concerning the region until your return so that Malta's interests may remain in place well into the coming months and years without being subject to any threats.

Though the talks went well and were done very professionally, it appears that the Dons do not trust my mere word, and thus I am reaching out to you in hopes that you may do better at convincing them. Should you have any time to reach out to them, it would save me valuable hours that could be put to use elsewhere. You know how and where to find me if there is such a need.

With humble regards,
Capitano Giovanni Piacentini

Transmission end
Trasmissione in arrivo...

[Image: Fiorella_Malta_Final.png]

Sender ID: Fiorella Arianna de Marco
Recipient ID: Capitano Giovanni Piacentini
Subject: Re: Transfer of Power

Capitano Piacentini

I would gladly inform the Dons of our past collaboration in the Guardia Svizzera. It is a minor detail.

However, beyond the confines of Malta, I strongly advise you to maintain a certain distance from my endeavors - at least in appearance. Allow me to elucidate: my diplomatic undertakings have rendered me a somewhat controversial figure among the Liberty Rogues and those who lend an ear to the Technocrats. To achieve success around Liberty and Kusari, it would be prudent for you to operate more independently, free from the shadow I cast.

Furthermore, I implore you to approach your endeavors with grace, tact and an ample dose of patience. An excessively negative reputation in the eyes of our potential clientele jeopardizes not only our present, yet also our future ventures and expansions.

Whether we find it agreeable or not, the Orange Dream remains intertwined with our activity. Should the socio-political risk of associating with our Product prove excessively burdensome, we may find ourselves bereft of numerous influential clients.

Cordiali saluti,
Fiorella A. De Marco.

Interruzione della trasmissione.