Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DTR and Order Command From: INV-Montana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: 836dbde112c71973a0265c531e08b534.jpg]

SOURCE: ICV-Montana, Vespucci System.
ENCRYPTION: scrambled but secure for now.

SUBMITTER: Captain Marrok Cross
RECIPIENT: DTR and The Order
SUBJECT: Request For Aid

Greetings those to receive this transmission in both The Corsair Deterrence and Order Command,

I am contacting you today on behalf of the crew of the ICV Montana, its supporting fleet and crew members. As you are well aware by now the status of the Liberty Insurrection is dire and we require your aid. I am in the prosses of assembling a fleet along with transports to evacuate as many Liberty Insurrection members as well as a number of civilians with the desire to flee to the Omicrons before the Liberty Navy can finish us off. I am aware that similar fleets have attempting the same thing as to why I am contacting you in hopes you will aid us, less me make the journey on our own. If you are willing to help, transmat back of this frequency and I shall provide more details, as well as possible compensation for you sticking your neck out for us.

Please keep in mind that these frequency is not as secure as we would like. Liberty's JSF have more then likely cracked our original encryptions and we can only hope this new one will hold for as long as possible. We await your reply.... or lack there of.

Cross out.

[End Transmission]

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]

Sender ID
Deterrence Neuralnet
Recipient
Sender

To the recipient,

Your identification along with the content of your message has triggered an automated response.

As follows:

Insurgency identification confirmed. The Company's offer is still in effect, please refer to this general broadcast.

This message is automated. Do not reply. This Neuralnet channel will terminate after this message is opened once.

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]