Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSI- Omicron Supply Industries || From: Breuninger Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: img]

To: William 'Bob' Kelso, Omicron Supply Industries
Subject: The Future
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag Bob,

i know its bin a while since we had a contact, things happend and changed!
I'm now the Vorsitzende from Krüger Mineralien and have many jobs to cover, but i'm good and proud that we have such a good team here.
I hope you are fine, i was feeling a bit bad about to miss the Opportunity to invite you to our Station! So at any time you can sacrifice i would like to give you a walk arround it!
Everything is working at a perfect efficiency, to be honest did nothing more expect from your Work.

To the point, i need you help again!
We made it to x4 Weapon Plattforms arround the Station since the Piracy arround increased..
We have to Upgrade the Armor and Shields of Breuninger and as the last Cooperation has shown you and your Company is able to plan and work out something like that!

I will await your response in future, auf Bald!
-Ah and here thats a small Bonus for the last Job. 100.000.000 S.C.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Julian Müller

Vorstandsvorsitzender,
Krüger Mineralien
[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]
[Image: OSI-header-Bartholomew-Kelsomagus.png]

To: Julian Müller, Kruger Mineralien
Subject: Re: The Future

Guten Tag Julian,

It is good to hear from you again and congratulations on your promotion! After all the hard work you did I must say they chose the best person for the job. You earned it my friend.

Now business wise. OSI can certainly help you upgrade the Breuninger Depot armor and shields. Please let us know whether you need construction, shipping or both. Also let us know which materials you need so we can make some calculations on our end.

Also, thank you for the bonus. I'll have my assistant check my schedule and we'll plan a walk around your station soon. I'll bring a good bottle of wine I saved for a special occasion. This seems a good opportunity.

I look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Bartholomew (Bob) Kelsomagus - Chief Executive Officer - Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: OSI-footer-generic.png]

[Image: hiring1.png]