Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freeport 12 | From: Giovanni Piacentini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Transmission start

Sender: Capitano Giovanni Piacentini
Recipient: Freeport 12
Subject: Tribute Collection

To whom this may concern,

I am informing you that, due to a multitude of cost increases of our fleets and a change in policy regarding neutral and hostile installations, Malta will now require a monthly tribute of 250 million Credits a month to keep your base operational in the Independent Worlds.

I await to discuss any details with the owner(s). You have 48 hours to contact back.

With humble regards,
Capitano Giovanni Piacentini

Transmission end
Zoners of Galileo Wrote:

[Image: O3BgfIF.png]
Zoners
Of
Galileo

To Capitano Giovanni Piacentini

It is with great disappointment that we have received this communication. After many years of serving ALL in Sirius with a neutral stance it is hard to believe that one group would take advantage of our neutrality.
As recent orders and footfall have diminished in recent years it would be detrimental to future operations at Freeport 12 to have to pay such a large sum per month. So I would welcome further communications regarding a more realistic price per month for your "Tribute". I look forward to your next communication Capitano.

Lord Chris
Freeport 12 CEO

Transmission start

Mr. Chris,

I am listening. Do go on about your terms, perhaps we shall find something reasonable.

With humble regards,

Transmission end
Zoners of Galileo Wrote:

Zoners
Of
Galileo

To Capitano Giovanni Piacentini

After discussing this with our finance director we have determined that we could afford a sum of 100 million sirius credits per month without affecting base maintenance and future operations. As a good will gesture I am willing to pay the first 100 million credits on the agreement of this offer and the the monthly "tribute" at the first of each month. I look forward to your response so we can get back to normal operations at Freeport 12.

Lord Chris
Freeport 12 CEO

Transmission start

Mr. Chris,

I am afraid Malta will not accept such an offer. The minimum shall be 175 million Credits, but, I will see to it that you become a source of valuable equipment for our captains in the future. That is, of course, unless you have better plans for it all?

Once you are ready, wire the credits to the Viareggio Neural-Net account. If all goes well, then perhaps we may re-negotiate this at a point in the future accordingly. We are, after all, not interested in harming our partners.

With humble regards,

Transmission end

Zoners
Of
Galileo

Official Communication

[ZoG] Operative ID : Leon Dante

Message Details : Payment

Recipient : Capitano Giovanni Piacentini

Good day to you once again,