Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DTR high command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: johnnyTb_zps6e330456.png]

Encrypted: High
Priority: High

My scanners picked up signature from DTR ships recently and I am willing to bargain even with Corsairs to save my life. This is a search and rescue mission - help me get out alive with my life intact and with my data.

I did not want to ask you for help, but I have no choice, my ship is partially dismantled and only emergency systems are working. I can't contact anyone else. When I woke up and looked at the instruments, I realized that 7 years had passed since the moment when I got into the anomaly and lost consciousness. I was on some strange base, there were many bodies around me, either animals or people. I was able to launch my ship into outer space on a backup power source, but I can’t reach the nearest base, my reactor is damaged and operates with a radiation leak.

I would be happy to reward you for helping me survive.

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]

Sender ID
Vanguard of Defense Torres
Recipient
Johnny Smirnoff

Señor Johnny,

What an unusual communication with a curious story. I've spoken to my superiors about your case, and they are willing to dispatch a patrol to secure you for a reasonable price. Given your situation, I hope you give me a good number to report.

Answer quickly.

For the Imperio,
Maria Torres, Vanguard

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]

Thanks for the quick response. I still have access to my organization's finances. But contact with staff and friends is lost, I don't know what happened to them. So I'm willing to pay well. As an advance, I think that the amount of 100 million should suit you. Please tell me to where send money.

Sender ID
Recipient
Johnny Smirnoff

Señor Johnny,

Your offer is hard to decline. The high command is pleased, and will dispatch a patrol to locate your ship. I need you to reply with your ship class, transponder //ship name, and your location, even approximate.

For the Imperio,
Maria Torres, Vanguard

Sir, I always pay for any work I need before start, otherwise I feel embarrassed. I need to know your bank account number ( // ship name ) in order to transfer money to your account, and after that we will discuss everything else. And do not forget, that this is only an advance payment, if operation will be successful, I will pay the rest of the money.

Sender ID
Recipient
Johnny Smirnoff

Señor Johnny,

This just gets better. You're for real. You can wire your credits to this account: " Fab-Bank1 "

Send confirmation.

For the Imperio,
Maria Torres, Vanguard

Sir, apparently your account is full, I was only able to transfer 70 mill . You need to withdraw money and move to another account so that I can transfer the remaining 30 mill.

Sender ID
Recipient
Johnny Smirnoff

My apologies. Try again. I failed to account for a previous recurring payment.

Say, you have a lot of time for this, señor Johnny.

For the Imperio,
Maria Torres, Vanguard

It's okay, no problem, I have a lot of time and a lot of money Sir. The entire amount of money has been transferred, now we can discuss the details of the operation.

Sender ID
Recipient
Johnny Smirnoff

Si, si... of course. We need your ship class, transponder, and location. That's all. I'd appreciate if your messages were more informative, señor Johnny. At least we know your communications array is working.

For the Imperio,
Maria Torres, Vanguard

Pages: 1 2