Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Union Foreign Ministry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4th of Aug.,830 A.S.

SENDER: TAZ Polyfathers
RECIPIENT(S): The Gallic Union Respresentatives
SUBJECT: Peace after Chaos

Kallisti, ministers.

Presently babbling at you, Freyja Yrisdottir of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners. Of course, it's yesterday's news now, but the Révolution won the war, and that's precisely the strand of fate that's led us to reach out to you.

We in the Tee-Ay-Zee usually like to keep to ourselves, and certainly don't go out of our way to get dragged into conflicts, but the occasional persnickety cabbage needs boiling now and again; the so-denoted Gallic Royalists fell into this category, repeatedly violating the Holy Pentabarf and its mere five provisos. Yet we all play dice with fate, and Lady Eris smiled on our rolls. The tyrant king saw us as a low priority; thus, we managed to fend off his forces, keeping them from our sacred home in Baffin. By that same discordant grace, the tyrant king is no more.

Despite this, things have not yet aligned such that we have had occasion to reconcile with the newly-formed Gallic Union, and officially clear the proverbial and rather stinky air. While the few remaining Royalist forces have continued to violate the Pentabarf and attempt to breach our most holy shrine's defense perimeter, the rare pilot of your forces that has swung on down our way has been quite courteous.

As such, the Polyfathers formally invite the Gallic people to visit and trade with bafflin' Baffin and her joyous inhabitants. So long as you strictly adhere to the five simple regs that govern the system—No Spittin', No Cussin', No Shootin', No Taxin', and No Goin' to Pueblo Bonito without bonafide permission from a genuine Polyfather—the entirety of our entirely wondrous home is open to the entirety of your wondrous people. And we think it'd be right neighborly to pay each other some visits.

Speaking of neighborly, those Royalists sure ain't. If there's anything we can do to help incentivize you folks to clear that crummy lot out from the general Tau region, we'd be right grateful, and I'm sure both Eris and Aneris would appreciate the restoration of balance to the sector. You need them gone, we'd like them gone, and we could call it a cleanup operation or a holy war as tickles your fancy. I figure I've prattled on so much by now I probably seem like a regular greyface, so I'll call it here and await your reply.

23's!