Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PSA: Discord Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Due to the HC deciding, at large, to turn against me and strip away Discord roles after a time limit was provided to assist with in-game logs and forum activity or else the faction will fail the activity check and become unofficial/be disbanded, the BAF| faction will be migrating to a different Discord server. I will update the link very soon.

~ Darius
How are they turning against you if you passed 1IC to someone else, why make another discord if you've left. Wat.
https://discord.gg/jtjJSbmJS will be the new site of the Discord server. I will update it a bit more today and by tomorrow or so it should be completely done.

Regarding the question, the admins will (most likely) clarify the situation, I will for now not disclose more.
Darius, 2 days ago you threatened to disband the BAF|. Today you accepted that the HC was not happy with your leadership and gave leadership to Werdackl to go back on it in some “aha, gotcha” move. Please give the forum account (you have conveniently locked people out of) to Werdackl and accept the passing of this faction (as so many have done before you)
And everyone thought I was lying how crazy darius is LOL. He is showing his true colors after all!!!
Well, hate to break it to ya guys - but afaik unless the request was made to officially change the 1iC to staff, by 1iC... it will be hard to do much...
He still appears as 1iC in faction leader's list
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=159096

Historic faction or not, that's just how OFs work sadly
(08-05-2023, 08:48 PM)Czechmate Wrote: [ -> ]Well, hate to break it to ya guys - but afaik unless the request was made to officially change the 1iC to staff, by 1iC... it will be hard to do much...
He still appears as 1iC in faction leader's list
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=159096

Historic faction or not, that's just how OFs work sadly

Thankfully, it was made, and he gave us a handy little screenshot. It has been forwarded to the Admin team, and they should be able to see it in the edit history

At this point I believe Darius is simply trying to harm BAF in any way he can
He did post the change to give it to Werd and backtracked on it.

Well, whatever. If BAF wants to continue on without Darius trying to disband it, let them be. He may have lost motivation but if someone else wants to step up to bring some steam. Nothing else anyone can do, it's a staff matter now.

(Or a new BAF group could simply be made)
Yeah, people make what factions are, not tag/name/status. In my experience, you can just make a new one and be even better off than where you left off in the last one due to experience/better processes set up when you start from "scratch". God knows Bretonia needs some fresh air - this could be a good thing!
Darius making a change and then going back on it? What a surprise!
Pages: 1 2