Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>: Polyfathers of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

To: Polyfathers of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners, ideally the ones responsible for Pueblo Benito.
Sender ID: Rebecca Harper

Hey, so this is probably going to be a completely random and quite possibly crazy request, but I was hoping to see about the possibility of authorization for a one time visit to Pueblo Benito to look for a friend of mine who apparently decided to worship the Goddess Eris.

Not that I have a problem with that, we're just concerned since we haven't heard from him in a while, so uhm... yeah, thanks.
7th of August, 830 A.S.

SENDER: TAZ Polyfathers
RECIPIENT(S): Rebecca Harper
SUBJECT: ʀᴇ: Visitors? In MY temple‽

Kallisti, miss Harper!

Presently babbling at you, Freyja Yrisdottir of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners. We appreciate you reachin' out to us. We generally don't allow greyfaces into Pueblo Bonito, as you know, but you've asked so politely and we'd hate to see you lose touch with your bestie on account of one silly little rule (redundant as that phraseology may be). On that account, I'd like to extend you a few options!

The first choice is that you can give us a name and/or visual description of the compadre in question, and we can look into our high-tech scrying orbs to pentangulate their location, and, Eris willing, forward any relevant information to you.

The second choice is for you to come visit Pueblo Bonito yourself, leaving any and all weapons of a physical, metaphysical, psychic, and/or ontokinetic nature securely onboard your ship at the docking hangars or mooring points as the case may have it. While onboard Pueblo Bonito, you'll of course be assigned a guide to help you safely navigate the facilities of our Lady's shrine, and you'll be expected to most assiduously dot your p's and cross your q's in respect to following instructions they may give; this is as much for your safety as it is ours. Naturally, there would be a small fee of 25 credits assessed for the guide's services in this matter, but fret not! Your visit would come with a complimentary pineal amulet, paperback copy of the Principia Discordia, and a modest luncheon of homemade tuna fish salad.

Alternatively, my advice would be to flip a coin three times and consult your pineal gland.

Whatever you choose, may Eris smile upon you and yours!

23's!

To: Polyfathers of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners, ideally the ones responsible for Pueblo Benito.
Sender ID: Rebecca Harper

Guess it won't hurt to try the easy option first and see if I get lucky.

His name's Oswald Carter, tends to go by Oz. Blue eyes, bald, about five inches and twelve feet tall, and built like a bloody tank, or at least he used to be, maybe that's changed since we last spoke, no tattoos or piercings but he did wear a wedding ring, if that helps.

Sorry there isn't much to go on but cheers for the hand either way though.
7th of August, 830 A.S.

SENDER: TAZ Polyfathers
RECIPIENT(S): Rebecca Harper
SUBJECT: ʀᴇ: Visitors? In MY temple‽

Kallisti, miss Harper!

Unfortunately, despite the best efforts of our flaxweavers, the location of Mister Oz has remained a five-ton mystery to us. I personally looked through every psychedelic storage closet on Pueblo Bonito and could find neither hide nor hair of him, and his name isn't in Shasta's guestbook; meanwhile, the scrying apples have remained a solid cloudy gold. It seems that Lady Eris has bequeathed this quest to you and you alone; I wish you the best of luck in achieving enlightenment on this matter, or at least learning a couple good jokes along the way.

23's!