Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to Magdalena Atzenbruck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KGYuK3s.png]

[New Dawn Communication Stream]

Sender: Erich Klugmann, New Dawn
Origin: GFS New Colossus, Pennsylvania
Encryption: Extreme

Recipient: Magdalena Atzenbruck
Subject: Inquiry

Lena,

I wanted to apologize; both for having grown apart from you, and for the necessity of needing to reach out to and trust you right now.

It's my understanding that you joined up with the Bundschuh after I was ousted by Eistochter's and Haupt's machinations. There is much I could say about this decision, about the Rheinland Civil War, and about the Bundschuh's choices and efficacy in contemporary Imperial Rheinland - and I'll address that and much more. But I need to ask a favor, if you'll permit it.

Is there still a warrant, imposed by Haupt or anyone after them, for my arrest, exile, or termination among the Bundschuh?

I don't doubt you recognize the implications of this important question.

[Stream Terminated]

Message Received

[Image: oDSVBqf.png?dateline=1653909148]
Recipient: Erich Klugmann
Sender: Magdalena Atzenbruck, Aktivist
Origin: <unknown>

13.08.830 A.S.

[Image: DzFSO7m.png]

Erich,

I have a lot of thoughts about hearing from you so suddenly, and as you know, I'm not that great at expressing myself in writing. I can only hope we'll find a better format to talk, because we probably should. There's a lot we should catch each other up upon, personal and otherwise.

As for your question, you know better than me that the Bundschuh really have no central executive empowered to issue such an order. Whether your personal enemies will be inclined to come after you though, I couldn't say. Maybe I'm personally biased, but I have the feeling you'll find more support than assassination attempts in the Bundschuh, should you return.

I make no guarantees, though.

- Lena

Attachments:

End Message
[Image: KGYuK3s.png]

[New Dawn Communication Stream]

Sender: Erich Klugmann, New Dawn
Origin: GFS New Colossus, Pennsylvania
Encryption: Extreme

Recipient: Magdalena Atzenbruck
Subject: RE: Inquiry

Lena,

Thank you. That's set me at least slightly at ease. It's the smallest comfort through these truly dark times.

I fully agree that we should speak in person, yes. I promise that it will be soon.

And for what little it may be worth to say it... I'm sorry.

For everything.

[Stream Terminated]