Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Captain Taylor, James Edward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: H05dXRr.png]

Captain Taylor,

Having recently been awarded First Sea Lord by the Minister of Defence, and subsequently reinstated as Admiral of the Fleet, I find certain positions open within the Royal Navy.

One such position is that of Fleet Captain, a post empty for some time now. Whilst I am consumed by the politics of the minsitry of defence and all that entails, I see it as necessary to fill this post. As an officer of the navy, your record speaks volumes. I therefore see fit to appoint you Fleet Captain, as the senior officer of the Royal Navy. Whilst remaining a Captain, you will be given authority as if one of my Admirals, with special dispensation to command the fleet so long as your duties persist.

The exact details of your tenure will be delivered to your quarters, but I expect your first report at the end of the month.

Good luck, Fleet Captain.

In service to Her Majesty the Queen,

Lord Oakington of Cambridge
First Sea Lord
Admiral of the Fleet
- Message Class: Visual -

-= Strong Encryption =-
[Image: fA1LAK9.jpg]

Priority: High
To: Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian [only]
From: Captain James Edward Taylor, Fleet Captain of the Bretonian Armed Forces

Fleet Admiral O'Brian,

I thank you for choosing me for such a position, I will make sure to not disappoint you.

In service to Her Majesty the Queen,

Captain James Edward Taylor, Fleet Captain of the Bretonian Armed Forces