Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Naval Forces | From: Bretonian Armed Forces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Message Class: Visual -

-= Strong Encryption =-
[Image: fA1LAK9.jpg]

Priority: High
To: Kusari Naval Forces [only]
From: Captain James Edward Taylor, Fleet Captain of the Bretonian Armed Forces

Good day to whoever get's this transmission,

my name is James Edward Taylor, Fleet Captain of the Bretonian Armed Forces.

First of all, I hope everything is going well in the Empire of Kusari?

The Admiralty Board of the Bretonian Armed Forces designated me to get in contact with you, so we can talk about the Merchant Navy of the Armed Forces conducting shipping operations into the Empire of Kusari.

While I'am aware that not everyone is able to know the Merchant Navy, I will upload a copy of the most important informations.

The Merchant Navy would like to import the finest Gold into your territory, while exporting some critical desired products into our homeland.

Please let me know if you need anymore information or ressources.

With regards,

Captain James Edward Taylor, Fleet Captain of the Bretonian Armed Forces

Kusari Naval Forces

[Image: bM9dE4l.png]

Transmission received
Code recognised as A-230-951-KUCOM
Decrypting....

Recipient: BAF; CC: KuGov
Sender: Itto Kaisa Mitsuo Akihiro
Date: 14.08.830 A.S.
Subject: Entry into Kusari
Priority: Medium

[Image: Akihiro_Mitsuo.png]

Fleet Captain,

His Majesty, the Emperor, often looks positively upon Bretonia, not only in aspects of culture, but also in aspects of war. Your resilience to so many wars is most remarkable, as is your ability to be so cunning in the art of diplomacy. Despite this, today, there was little fanfare when His Majesty heard of your request. To arrive with such demands, and offer so little in return is not a good show of your mastery of diplomacy, but one of disrespect towards our society.

At the present time, your request is denied. We will not offer you docking rights for military vessels, whether they are of the Merchant Navy or not. Borderworld Exports already has permission to enter the Empire of Kusari, as does Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing, and as such they may be able to freely haul Gold.

And, Captain, you will do well to learn that the terms you have used work the opposite way. A nation exports by moving cargo outside of its borders, and imports by bringing cargo into its borders. Good luck in your appointment.

Long live the Emperor!

Attachments:

- Message Class: Visual -

-= Strong Encryption =-
[Image: fA1LAK9.jpg]

Priority: High
To: Kusari Naval Forces [only]
From: Captain James Edward Taylor, Fleet Captain of the Bretonian Armed Forces

Good day Itto Kaisa Akihiro,

I'm a soldier, not a diplomat, so excuse me, I was not trying to disrepect you in any way.

We are obviously open to negotiations about that matter, in case you or His Majesty ever changes his mind.

With regards,

Captain James Edward Taylor, Fleet Captain of the Bretonian Armed Forces