Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA - HF Negotiations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK, HF, SCRA, and i think Dab are free to post here. Anyone else, ask me first.

Okay, so heres my take on it: HF, you both betrayed us, refused to listen when we told you we werent interested in an Alliance, and now you still want to make talks... Fine. However, I believe you are now a part of AW, and I think that our status with you should be the same as with them. Dab, if you have comment on this, please give. I could understand making talks as a seperate faction, and i might be willing to listen, but i'm not sure what a good idea it is to ba talking to only 1 of AW's fleets.

Koolmo
Well currently, the faction and clan of AW is neutral to SCRA.

However, I give my fleet leaders a fair amount of lee-way in what they are doing. In AW, the faction of AW is in the AW Fleet, the Fleet Admiral of it is Alpha. But HF is in the HF Fleet, lead by Tank Target. Because they are different fleets, we treat them as somewhat separate factions here on Discovery. Sort of like brothers, we do alot together, and will defend each other, but one might do something the other doesn't. This alliance for example.

AW's diplomatic stance with SCRA won't be changed, but HF is free to ally you if they wish. HF may assist the SCRA, but in all situations regarding the SCRA, the faction of AW will remain neutral unless paid to do otherwise, or we have an ally on the other side of the fight. (SCRA+HF vs. AW+SiN|Tech)

If thats the situation, I might order AW fleets on both sides to stand down and keep out of that particular fight. As we won't be attacking each other. I will probably cease an alliance, or potential alliance with a faction that is currently hostile to an allied faction on either fleet. So AW won't be allying the CR while HF is fighting the SF. Conflicts would arise because CR helps SF in policing Bretonia to an extent.

But for this situation, it should cause any problems with our current allies (AW's is SiN|Tech, don't know HF's allies). Because there are no conflicts of interest in this alliance, AW leadership won't interfere in the leading of the HF and their actions.
OK, thanks for clarifying that.
Personally, I see no need for an alliance.
It only creates confusion when conflict occurs with other factions.
[Image: scra_ad_003.jpg]
As I am only second in command, I'm just waiting for the Grand Admiral to post. (Tank) I don't know if we should try for this alliance again, as there have been problems before. What has one time that HF has betrayed you? I keep on asking, but you just say a lot. Thx.
For those who may not know, I met the SCRA high chancellor online yesterday and we discussed the prospect of re allying and I do understand the fact that HF is not exactly a shining beacon of reasons to re-ally. However what I did say to your leader was that the HF apologizes for its past mistakes and acknowledges the fact we acted dishonorably and if anything we wish to re-ally and make up for our mistakes in that past and put this all behind us.

Even if we never again ally if you should fin yourselves in need we will be happy to help... And I speak for all of us we are sorry for letting credits get in the way of alliance... And if nothing else comes out of this except that you know we are sorry for our mistakes and would ask to be forgiven by the SCRA. And that is all I can say to you... Drake out.
Tank and i did indeed meet in omicron 74 for a little in-rp discussion.

we discussed this and that, and have decided to put the recent war behind us.

he brought up the idea of becoming allies again and i put forward my criteria, which he agreed to.

i wont post those here, suffice to say it was all quite amicable.

the SCRA officially recognizes the HF apology, and would like to believe it is sincere.

however caution and logic dictates that an alliance is not possible at this point in time.

i think, as ELF once said before, that a "mutual non-aggression pact" is the way to go. if, in the future, the situation changes and we deem an alliance necessary, the deal will be upgraded to a full alliance or if necessary, cancelled.

for now, because the HF and AW are virtually the same in all but name, the SCRA deems it incorrect for us to ally with you.

we are also interested in a mutual non-aggression pact with the AW, seeing as it seems those two factions are not fully integrated in foreign relations.

regards,
Aeon
I dunno if Im allowed to post here, but i deem it nessicary.

If you are allied with HF, and Frendly with AW, where does that put the Helghast? Let us know!

Verginix Out
we're are not allied...
Aknowledged.

Verginix Out
Pages: 1 2 3