Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gaians | From: RPA|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cBJ6ymo.png]
[Image: Vr5dqKn.png]

> Incoming transmission <

Source: "Maguire" Comms-Net
Applying decryption algorithm...

...complete.
Establishing video uplink.

[Image: alRwfsV.png]

To: Any Gaian Crews
Subject: Opportunity

Greetings.

Well, this is unexpected. During my time on Cambridge, I've met several representatives of the Green Front. I wonder if any of them are among you right now, having become disillusioned with the political system and taken a more direct path to change. But on to the business at hand.

My name is Matthew Burns, I am the Minister of Economy of the Republican Provisional Assembly. Our Chancellor believes, and I am inclined to agree, that the Mollys and the Gaians getting into shouting matches and shooting each other is a waste of time and resources, for both of our respective movements. We may have our differences, but ultimately, our interests do not overlap in a way to warrant strong dislike towards each other.

Therefore, following some negotiations, I would like to extend an invitation to any Gaians wishing to do business to join us on Connacht Depot - our gold storage base. Provide the name of your ship here and you will be free to dock on the station. RPA ships will not bother you unless provoked.

Looking forward to a mutually profitable working relationship as we strike against the Crown.

Godspeed,
Matthew Jamie Burns

> End of Transmission <