Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : DTR |FROM : Core Force!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GBlyArR.jpg]

To: All Force! operatives
Subject: New patrol protocols

Good day,

Corsairs,

This is the new Forcemaster of the Core Force! speaking.

It has come to my attention, that your organisation has been growing in strength for a while, and is showing to be a bit of a nuisance within the Omicrons.
The Core has always had a reputation for vanquishing hostile organisations who, wander into our backyard so to speak. Our reputation is very widespread and extremely important to the safety of our influencial zones.

The power of the Core is legendary and is also communicated, when needed to relevant organisations who oppose us. I am sure that you would not want to oppose us in any way, but may I just shoot a small warning your way.
The Core Force! is back in a big way, and we will stay out of your way if you stay out of our way, so to speak. Stepping out of line or terrorising our allies will force us to intervene and bring down the full power of the Core onto your organisation.

By now I suppose as you read this there may be steam coming out from every orifice of your body, well thats perfectly normal to happen when an organisation with a reputation is contacting you in this way.

Core patrols will be increased in sectors that we control, and any Deterrance vessel who does not cooperate will be disabled with no remorse, which I am sure you are also going to inform us exactly the same thing in return. As long as we stay out of each others way, everything will be fine, but as I have explained, you step on our toes and we wil come down with a large hammer strike.

Good day to you,

Forcemaster Signing off.

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]

Sender ID
Vanguard Second Official of Defense Mateo
Recipient
Forcemaster

"Forcemaster",

Would you look at that. The Farce! That's a name I haven't heard of in months. I thought we killed everyone under your flag. Rats always multiply, don't they?

Save your efforts. I've heard the phrase "the Corsair Empire shall fall the next day" every day I've been in office. Your low-life goons and drug addicts are all bark and no bite. The Empire is as strong as ever, and you even recognize it. Maybe your brain is not as mangled as the bunch. - Oh, you think you can actually do something about the Empire. Never mind, forget what I said about your intelligence.

Anyhow, my thanks for letting us know of your intent. I'll be sure to prepare open sky concrete isolation cells on the hottest desert of Crete, where you and your addicts shall eat each other until their bones are gnawed by the fierce mountain vultures. As a token of humanity, I'll kindly ask our warriors to capture your crew alive for the upcoming events - Think about it - you're about to be famous. The generosity of the Empire knows no bounds.

Crash into the nearest asteroid,
V.S.O.D. Mateo

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]