Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Revenant | From: VADM Uhmen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: thisisalsogood.png?width=498&height=498]

[Image: Uhmen.png]
Incoming Transmission
Origin: LNW-NID-O-2: "Akhetaten"

Login ID: Vice Admiral Maria Uhmen, FO
Recipient ID: Revenant of Auxo
Subject: Common Enemy

< Access Granted >
< Access Granted >

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ozHP6dh.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Imagine my surprise when I saw you had an exotic offer that originated from a certain entity within the Badlands this morning. But, worry not. I do not care about them and their perplexed outlook. They are not the threat here, nothing more than a pale whisper compared to what their Creators have left behind.

Interesting. I already know the answer to those questions long before this Anchor breached open the stability of the hyperspatial field, Uhmen... Perhaps barring the last, that is the only part where I remain uncertain. These entire networks have existed and persisted years before - the Sentinels guarded them. Even some of your own pilots utilised the anomalies to traverse to other places under the guidance of another individual. Though I find myself surprised that he did not inform you about these afforementioned answers. Or perhaps I'm not surprised, knowing who your tour guide was.

Whatever the case... You're seeking answers, as am I... But what I seek is dangerous, and I want to ensure whatever is inside is not going to destroy all living sentients. However. The lack of foresight with blindly prying open more and more wounds in the hyperspatial stream has gone far beyond recovery, it's inevitable now that we're going to see more and more conflict arise out of this. I'm afraid we're simply entering a new state of unforeseen consequences and may have inadvertently kick started a chain reaction from both Humanity's desire to compete for dominance, and of those creations being disturbed.

What could you offer me that could accelerate my means of learning and studying these remnants of those precursors?

... And why me? Do you not trust Section Eight?

Perhaps we can help each other out, but I would need reassurances. I once made amends with Section Eight to focus on these threats, only to be stabbed in the back. How do I know you will not do the same?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Incoming Transmission

< Access Granted >
< Access Granted >

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Oh... Well. You'll find out about the incident in New York in some time then... Or I'll just send you the datalogs. And I was referring to Caliban, I know he was helping the 46th. I also know he was there during the Alaska experimentation.

What we at the Technocracy particularly lack is funding and materials. Manpower is good too. Most of our work is focused on studying, reverse engineering exotic materials and prototyping technologies. We can figure out what is acceptable in the meanwhile.

How about we talk in person? It may be easier for the both of us to get our intentions. And I have some suspicions that comms aren't particularly great for complete privacy.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Incoming Transmission

< Access Granted >
< Access Granted >

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

I'm quite flexible with where I appear.

Suggest some ideas. I can do Manhattan.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Incoming Transmission