Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: All Artifact Collectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: qHL2wSb.png]

ENCRYPTION: None
SENDER: Tobias "Abschaum" Hull
RECIPIENT: Artifact Collectors
SUBJECT: A Banger Deal

ඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞ

Hello, dear potential customer!
Are you in the market for a new, shiny alien artifact? Then, boy oh boy, do I have an offer that you cannot refuse! Discovered by yours truly, fetched from the depths of the Omicrons, the most well hidden artifact found by anyone to date!
Here's a little sneek peak at this absolute beauty of an artifact that's sitting in cargo hold right now:
[Image: C7zlF6o.png]
Of course, it has been tested by top safety experts in the field, who have officially given it the status of "derelict". However, with a little encouragement, this thing can produce visual marvels! Place it in a sufficiently dark room, encourage it, and enjoy the most beautiful light show anyone in Sirius has experienced yet!
I am confident that this highest-quality artifact will fit perfectly in your collection, and for the low, low price of 100.000$, this shiny new toy could be yours! Remember, this is the only one of these artifacts that exists, so get it now while it's available, lest you regret it!

⚜ From: Buyer⚜
⊰ ⊱ ⊰ ⊱ ⊰ ⊱ ⊰ ⊱ ⊰ ⊱ ⊰ ⊱ ⊰ ⊱ ⊰ ⊱ ⊰ ⊱
⚜ Location: BLOCKED
⚜ To: Tobias "Abschaum" Hull ⚜
⚜ Subject: A Banger Deal⚜

Bonne journée monsieur Hull pardon the lack of a formal introduction, as you probably know that collecting artifacts is looked down upon by some rather pesky groups. However, I am interested in your offer, Monsieur, for such an item. There is already an empty place for it in my collection, and its glow is quite intriguing. I hereby agree to purchase the described alien artifact, as detailed in your communication.

The terms and conditions of this purchase are quite simple: I will purchase the artifact at the price you listed, and you will not disclose my identity. Additionally, we need to decide on the exchange location and time. It would be prudent to have this transaction occur outside of House space.

Sincerely,
⚜Interested buyer⚜

[Image: qHL2wSb.png]

ENCRYPTION: HIGH
SENDER: Tobias "Abschaum" Hull
RECIPIENT: Artifact Collectors
SUBJECT: A Banger Deal

ඞඞඞ
ඞඞඞ

Hello, esteemed Interested buyer!

Those terms are most certainly agreeable.
As for the location of our exchange, I have atleast neutral standing with basically all of Sirius, so the choice is all yours. I'd prefer if we could meet up in the evening. Additionally, I have taken the liberty to secure this communications channel against any outside interference.

Sincerely,
Tobias Hull