Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zurich Accord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Jgh0dum.png]

Sender ID: Camille Beaucouer
Source: Liberty
Connection strength: Strong
Encryption: High
Recipient: Zurich Accord
Subject: Special Delivery and New Friends

I hope I am not interrupting anything with reaching out so soon again.

The task you assigned has been completed in a timely fashion. Attached to this communique you will find proof with timestamped guncam footage. Demand for product on Crete and Malta are, unsurprisingly, nearly nonexistent. Was a little hard offloading the cargo there.

In more interesting news, I have a business proposal from a very notable party in Liberty regarding this product. Next we meet, I will discuss more. And perhaps the subject of a finder's fee, no?

To: Camille Beaucouer
Subject: Special Delivery and New Friends

Mademoiselle,

I must say, I am thoroughly impressed by your dedication to the given task, I had not expected you to be so arduously eager to accomplish it! It is commendable and yet I also must keep my guards up, I hope you understand. Though this was a dangerous and life-risking task, Freelancers are only as reliable as their name carry them, and I must confess that I did not know yours until now. Still, a deal is a deal, and you shall find your account pleasantly inflated.

However, as you've learned, we are all business and so a business deal is very much in our interest to seek out. Let us meet soon to hopefully discuss this proposition of yours, and we shall see where it leads us, Camille.

Yours truly,

Camus