Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Alejandro Harabero, HS>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

.....Initiating hack...................

}---(Forced Transmission Detected)---{

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to Alejandro Harabero......

>>>Comm ID: Vin Chenzo
>>>Signal Strength: Strong
>>>Signal Origin: Comercio Fantasma, Omicron Alpha
>>>Subject: Attention required.

}--Playing Transmission--{
[Image: HGG8h0b.png]

Senor Harabero,

It's been a few weeks since our conversation on Ibiza, and whereas things are already set in motion on matters we discussed, something more important has grasped my immediate attention.

It seems certain things were worse than I thought, the Corsairs have taken Freeport Nine.

In relation to my immediate connections with certain Zoners, I've arranged a meeting with one of the gents representing them.

I'd place my own life in trust of his hands, you know I wouldn't do that lightly.

I'm inviting him for near immediate jump to alpha within one of the warships at his disposal, I'd very much like you to be present for the meeting.

As much as I despise those bounty hunters, please also contact your main gent or lady from the Core, they'll need a hand in this too if what we're doing is to see success.

Senor, I know my methods are far from what you consider standard practise, but my methods have never failed me

I won't give the mark for the zoner's jump without your say so, so call it.

Chenzo out.

He salutes, before ending the transmission
............................Hack Engaged, protocol 2.0, channel open.....
[Image: Alejandro_1.png]
Malta Hyperspace Starfleet
Incoming Transmission
To: Chenzo
Subject: Developments
Classification:Confidential

It is good to see you have made a connection with the Zoners.

On that note, I doubt there is much they could do anyways. If they tried to touch any of our assets, our fleets would make short work of them. They can enter if they please. The Corsairs might be troubling at first, sure, but this is a great opportunity. They have stretched themselves too far. Soon, the Delos will also fall and open up the Sigmas, and more importantly Atka, for destruction.

I will arrange with the Core. We have dealt with them before and - unfortunate as it is - their involvement would save us a lot of problems and lives.

Until then, that is all for now. Good day.

Alejandro Harabero - Explorador Alfa

[Image: transmission_end.png]