Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura || From: OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Caitlin_Cross.jpg]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Samura Industries
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Amaterasu

Good Day Executives of Samura.

My name is Caitlyn Cross I am the Chairwoman of Orbital Spa and Cruise. I have heard that your Engineers and Shipbuilders have Created a Beautiful new Liner that can Protect its Passengers from lots of dangers that Lurk between the Stars. And I have to admit that we at Orbital Spa and Cruise are highly Interested in this beautiful liner.

I Would love to Discuss with you what would be necessary to Include this Liner in our Fleets and offer our Guests the ultimate Kusarian Experience. I have heard that Samura is in a bit of a hard time right now after what happened on Planet Kyushu. We would be willing to help you in this Tragedy and cover some of the Costs if we can come to a deal about the Liner. Of course, we will help either way but maybe we can soften to blow a bit more if we come to a deal that is Beneficial for both sides.

We have Contacts with a lot of the Food Markets in Sirius and Gallia and we could also Host a Charity Event to Collect money for the people on Kyushu to help with the Rebuilding of the Towns and Villages, and maybe also help to Install Prevention to keep such a Tragedy from ever happening again. After all, we and our Guests have enjoyed the Beauty of Kyushu over the years a lot and it would be good to Fully Restore that Beauty.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
> OPENING COMM CHANNEL...
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: uTJc8Fv.png]
22/10/832

[Image: 6VPq0et.png] SIGNAL STRENGTH: HIGH
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] COMM ID: Karl Kamimura
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] TO: Caitlyn Cross / Director and Chairwoman of OS&C
[Image: 6VPq0et.png]>SOURCE: Shinjuku Station - New Tokyo
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] RANK: Director of Samura Heavy Industries
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] PRIORITY: High

Konnichiwa.

Dear friend Cross, this ship is outclassing even some battlecruisers, while they were his equals in terms of armament, it was in fact only through arduous lobbying that Samura convinced Kusari's government officials and military to allow civilian ownership of such a vessel into the very hands of those who built it, namely Samura Heavy Industries.

However, prohibitive construction costs and government restrictions resulted in only a handful of these ships being built, making them a truly rare and magnificent sight among the stars of Kusari." this has resulted in a rare ship, as I mentioned above and is therefore still restricted to the Kusari caste, which for further understanding, Clearly I can assure you that we cannot sell this ship for the use of anyone except to the nation of Kusari and still with restriction even to some, mostly outlaws of Kusari.

Therefore, due to this great project being recent and still being verified with great prudence, unfortunately we are denying its request as a great regret for the business, however, we believe that in the future we will have a definitive position on this type of commercial procedure; So we would certainly listen or not. Everything will depend on the Kusari Government in accordance with the military corps of our empire.

In addition, with deep esteem and consideration for the cooperation that has always existed between our companies, we leave here our wishes that you have health and prosperity.

Attachments:

Welcome to the specialized Service Samura Heavy Industries.

[Image: WcOrViZ.png]
Director Samura Heavy Industries and Commander of Transport,
[Image: IjZ1JAL.png]
[Image: Caitlin_Cross.jpg]

To: Samura Industries. Director Karl Kamimura

Good Day Director Kamimura.

While I understand the Possible Legal Issues of selling such a ship I can Guarantee you that we have a good Standing with the Kusari Government and the Military. We are maybe an inter-house Company but we also have some ties to Kusari. I can understand when there are currently some Problems to be solved and some Steps to be taken before you can sell the ship on the open Market.

All that we want to offer is our Help so that we are the First on the list when the day comes when you can sell the ship Openly on the Free Market. Maybe we can Lobby the Kusari government together and speed up that process. I am sure when two of the Largest Tax Payers work together we can find a way.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club

> OPENING COMM CHANNEL...
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: uTJc8Fv.png]
03/27/834

[Image: 6VPq0et.png] SIGNAL STRENGTH: HIGH
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] COMM ID: Karl Kamimura
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] TO: Caitlyn Cross / Director and Chairwoman of OS&C
[Image: 6VPq0et.png]>SOURCE: Shinjuku Station - New Tokyo
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] RANK: Director of Samura Heavy Industries
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] PRIORITY: High

Konnichiwa.

Dear friend, one of my collaborators has been traveling for work passing through Liberty on his way to Bretonia and as he is being evaluated for a rewarding position for him and his tripuação and, of course, the biggest advantage is for Samura, because nowadays it is rare to find Collaborators with capital C, if it is ue you understand me. This has demonstrated great capacity for logical reasoning of logistics, which much interested us and so I traveled in his ship to settle the position that I must take to the council of the elders of the Samura. Well, I am excited.

I’ve been working on the side for a little over five months that we spoke last time. This happened when there was interest on the part of his company to acquire a Samura K90 "Ryuujin" Kusarian Train. At the time we were tied hands, because the said ship really has features of a Battlecruiser and still can not trade this nasteja sure that we are aware of possible change and we have interest in that ship is known, which is necessary for some units to be evaluated by reliable companies like yours. So don’t think that Samura has forgotten your interest. Just strengthen your faith auqe wait keeping attentive changes that can occur and if this results in ue vc and OS&C are benefited with the confidence to own the Amterasu, of course we will have this in primacy.

So when passing by Cortez, we took the opportunity to overnight and revitalize the human batteries, as well as make a preventive checkup on the Samura class ship K90 "Ryuujin" Kusarian Train. The night is very pleasant in Curaçao and I took the opportunity to take a walk to know a little more about what I had only heard of the fame, order and progress of its people. Really the capital is orderly and structured with great taste. I had a lot of fun with those of your people with whom I started talking. It was high dawn when I retired for a rest in the rooms of the best hotel we could provide for the comfort of our population.

The ship has been approved for further travel.
It was very nice to hear about your success.
I hope we see each other and another time to throw a little talk or even make good business.

Sayonara.

Welcome to the specialized Service Samura Heavy Industries.

[Image: WcOrViZ.png]
Director Samura Heavy Industries and Commander of Transport,
[Image: IjZ1JAL.png]
[Image: D7ezXS7.png]

To: Samura Industries. Director Karl Kamimura

Good Day Director Kamimura.

It is always hard to find good Management Personal and therefore it is always good to be checked thoroughly before someone gets promoted into a Leadership Position. I can fully understand that you want to be 100% Sure that you make a Good Decision before you Promote your Capitan.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your Stay on Curacao. We take Great Pride in the Beauty and Luxus that Curacao Provides. The Planet is a Melting pot of Cultures and all the Luxury that they Provide. We have Star Cooks from all the Houses and offer something for every Taste. We also offer a wide variety of Cultures and you will find something from every Culture and every way of Art on the Planet, be it a Theater or Musical or Concert, or be it some Art Galleries or a museum. Or maybe Some Sun and Surf is more of your thing? Curacao has sports activities that are some of the best in the galaxy.

Indeed, we are Still Interested in the "Amaterasu" Liner. We know about its Great Firepower and the way that Kusari Guards its Secrets. We Respect this of course but we would still be willing to one day acquire one of these Lines for the Orbital Fleet. The Beauty of the Kusarian Liner is one that even made me Consider to Replace my Beloved Palace Liner with an Amaterasu. But for this I would of course need your approval of Sale. If you would be willing we would be willing to help you with our experience of the Markets outside of Kusari for your Future Customers. I am sure a liner like yours would be in High Demand by the Rich and powerful of Sirius.

If you ever come to Curacao Again then give me a call and I will show you the best Spots of my Homeworld. I make sure to show you the best Restaurants and the best Clubs. I can show you why our Guests come to us over and over again and love Curacao as much as we Locals do.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club