Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alster Union Licenses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: unionerlogobig1-1.png]
Alster Union are hereby selling type-A licenses for passage, docking, repairing and equipment dealing rights within the Duesseldorf system. This license also includes a piracy insurance such that, during the licensed period the license owner will not be intercepted and/or pirated by Unioners. A monthly payment of only 5 millions of credits is required in order to benefit from this invaluable advantage.

Requirements to be evaluated before purchasing the type-A license;

Personnel bio., details of the vessel to be licensed, verified data of identification and affliation of the buyer.

If the license owners are caught against our interests, the license can be revoked from our side meaning that they will no longer obtain these rights and may even be placed in our black list, depending on their misdeeds.

It is imperative and compulsory for the license owners to make one of the deliveries below for at least once per month, to ensure the continuity of their licenses. Delivery methods may be updated/altered due to the necessity of our needs.

Black Market Munitions to Pacifica Base - Delivery of at least once per month, Quantity: Unlimited
Engine Components to Pacifica Base - Delivery of at least once per month, Quantity: Unlimited
Ship Hull Panels to Pacifica Base - Delivery of at least once per month, Quantity: Unlimited

Mining Machinery to Wedel Mining Facility - Delivery of at least once per month, Quantity: Unlimited
Robotic Components to Wedel Mining Facility - Delivery of at least once per month, Quantity: Unlimited

Note that the delivery proofs are to be essentially attached within a monthly report here for we should verify the veracity of your loyalty.

Allowed Affliations: Unioners, Red Hessians, LWB, Bundschuh, Liberty Rogues, Coalition, Lane Hackers, Junkers, Zoners.

Monthly Subscription Code: /givecash AU-Orion 5000000

Registered Signatures

.:j:.The.Oneiropolis

Andreas Proll, Alster Union

[Image: rogerthompson.jpg]

*transmission begins*

Greetings, Unioners.

I wonder if we might be able to acquire one of these licenses. It could certainly help our profit margins, and I'm sure some deliveries of engine components and various types of munitions would be good for your interests.

I've heard there's been some friction between the Junkers and the Alster Union at times, but isn't this sort of business the kind of grease that would fix things right up? If so, please tell me the specifics of what details of our ship are required and I will get right on the matter.

*transmission ends*
++++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++++

Ship ID:- Blubba Squat
Current location:- Dublin

Howdy Mr Proll,

Ah would be inerested in purchasing one of those licenses from you fine gentlemen.
Current ship isa 'Pilgrim Liner'.
Ma affliation and ID card state 'Junker' (straight outa Beaumont).
Ah'd be happy to haul those cargos (or anything else) to any one o yaw bases except ina Dusseldorf. Sorry fellas but currently, ah ain't quite so popular as ah'd like in there.

If ah get granted a licence, who do ah send the first months subscription to?
Also, whats the insurance like against 'other' inerested parties taking the contents o my hold whilst in Bering (o any other Union stronghold)?
Obviously, that kinda information would be useful to have before ah actually part with ma hard-earned.

Kind regards,

Blubba

++++COMMS ENDS++++

Required updates have been made. Note that the applicants must verify their affliation, identification (Real time screenshots essential) and complete data regarding the vessel that is going to be registered.

Below is the basic application form to be filled.

Code:
Affliation/Identification:
Vessel Name:
Vessel Class/Model:
Crew Information:
Equipment Data:
Additional Data: (Optional)
Type-A License provides you an insurance against any interception set by only the operatives of Alster Union.

*transmission begins*

Affliation/Identification:
.:j:.The.Oneiropolis

Vessel Name:
The Oneiropolis

Vessel Class/Model:
It's classified as a "Salvager" class transport officially.

Crew Information:
30 crew total; Command crew includes:
Roger Thompson, Captain and Chief Accountant
Jack Thompson, Engineer
Jessica Thompson, Engineer
Clark White, Assistant Captain and Navigator
Anke White, Metallurgist

Equipment Data:
Standard Zoner-built turrets

Additional Data:
[Image: freelancercense_id_sm.jpg]

*transmission ends*
Affliation/Identification: Independent Smuggler
Vessel Name: Arocio.Xanthia
Vessel Class/Model: Border World Transport
Crew Information: 1 crew member
Equipment Data: Standard turrets
To: Roger Thompson

I'm glad to announce that you have obtained a type-A license, and your subscription has begun as of today.

To: Unknown Independent Smuggler

I'm afraid the information you have submitted will not suffice to obtain a license here. Should you submit the political background of yours including who your work for, we may look forward to review your application.

*transmission begins*

Greetings, Unioners. We have completed our first shipment to Wedel Mining Facility. You'll see that these are excellent robotic components, quite useful for mining or whatever you're doing there.

[Image: wedel_sm.jpg]

*transmission ends*

*transmission begins*

Greetings again, Unioners. We have another shipment that went to a station of yours. This time it was munitions to Pacifica. We heard it's been pretty chaotic with the war and all and that they were needed.

[Image: 17jul_munitions_sm.jpg]

*transmission ends*

*transmission begins*

Hello once again. We have just delivered another shipment of top of the line munitions to your station! I hope you are able to use them in destroying some of those Xenos who seem to be showing up in Bering recently.

[Image: pacifica_16aug_sm.jpg]

*transmission ends*