Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: North War Industries Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: image.png]

North War Industries Recruitment Office

We North War Industries is committed to recruit those people who devoted themselves to constrcuting the motherland and defending the border. We welcome those people have ideological awareness, you are the person we’re finding.
Yet, there is one other thing need to be explained, having a high awareness doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your life blindly. You stall the enemies for protecting the public, so we’ll protect you as well. Each person’s life is precious, remember our motto:

“Never abondon, never give up”
“不抛弃,不放弃”

All recruits' applications will be submitted to the recruitment office for review. Once your application has been accepted, you will be able to enter our queue and assigned the rank of Cadet.
All serving soldiers and officers, once we recived your request, a copy file of your applications will be sent to the central party committee at the same time. By mutual agreements of central party committee and party branch in Tangier both sides, your party affiliation will be transferred to the party branch of NWI, then you may continue serving for the motherland in Planet Tangier.

North War Industries Recruitment form

Application form:
Code:
[float=left][img=190x190]https://i.postimg.cc/zBvrcXCr/logo.png[/img][/float]

[hrc]#0080FF[/hrc]

[color=#FFFFFF][b][size=20][align=center]NORTH WAR INDUSTRIES APPLICATION[/align][/size][/b][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][b][size=20][align=center]北 方 军 事 工 业 入 伍 简 历[/align][/size][/b][/color]

[hrc]#0080FF[/hrc]

[indent][float=right][img=200x229]https://i.postimg.cc/7PsNzWFC/image.jpg[/img][/float][list]

[*][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large]Your name: [/size][/color]

[*][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large]Your date of birth: [/size][/color]

[*][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large]Your gender: [/size][/color]

[*][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large]Your origin: [/size][/color]

[*][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large]Your height: [/size][/color]

[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]

[*][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large]Your biography: [/size][/color]

[*][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large]Any additional information: [/size][/color][/list]

[hrc]#0080FF[/hrc]

[color=#FF2d2d][align=center][size=large]//OORP Section[/size][/align][/color][list]
[*][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large]Explain the reason you join us?: [/size][/color]

[*][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large]Your Discord address: [/size][/color][/indent]

[Image: 4.png?ex=655df5b3&is=654b80b3&hm=c377fd0...5edc7cbf&=]

NORTH WAR INDUSTRIES

Application

• Your name: YiFeng.Huang

• Your date of birth: A.S.794.9.1

• Your gender: Male

• Your origin: Planet JiangXi

• Your height: 183cm

• Your biography:

Salute to the commander of North War Industries.

I was born into a military family and graduated from the Military Academy in JiangXi. After graduation, I joined the Southwest Theater Command and was in charge of the cruiser Chongqing, which my father once commanded, and I have successfully continued its spirit.

In recent rounds of military News, I've learned that our military has opened up new theaters and factories. I have submitted an application for transfer to the central Government, which will assign me and the cruiser ChongQing together to the command of North War Industries. I hope my arrival will add some considerable combat effectiveness to the new border.

• Any additional information:

//OORP Section
  • Explain the reason you join us?: Support our Chinese faction

• Your Discord address: Os_S_K
[Image: Logo.png]

Privet,

Comrade, Huang. The recruitment office of North War Industries has reviewed your application and decided to leave it as Pending.
The recruitment office has checked your military record in Militia, and comfirmed that your service record is clean. We also sent a copy file of your application to the central party committee.

Once we reveive a formal reply from central party committee, we'll inform you of the outcome in time.

Karenina.Alexeievna

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей

Privet,

Comrade Huang, we're glad to inform you that your application has been admitted.
Central party committee has approved your resquest, your party affiliation has been transferred to the party branch of Tangier. You may serve in your original position.

Welcome to North War Industries, Major! Please report in to the New Urumqi ,the headquarter of NWI for briefing within 3 days.

Karenina.Alexeievna

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей
[img=170x194][/img]

NORTH WAR INDUSTRIES

Application

[Image: 4d086e061d950a7b4a54b49f00d162d9f2d3c90c...364045541&]
  • Your name: Weiming.Li

• Your date of birth: 770A.S.

• Your gender: MALE

• Your origin : Plant JiangXi

• Your height:

Weiming.Li, a fellow at the Central Electronic and Network Research Institute of the Coalition, is involved in the design of electromagnetic compatibility and electronic warfare systems for various small and medium-sized ships within the Coalition. In 803A.S., his design of the multi-band graviton radar was equipped by the forces, helping the Coalition to ascend to the forefront of the celestial electronic warfare and cyber warfare units.

Similar to most members of the Coalition, Weiming.Li was born on the planet Jiangxi and joined the military to engage in the research and development of weapons and equipment in adulthood. Currently, he is involved in ship and weapon design for NWI.

Although Weiming.Li does not hold positions such as ship captain within the military, both military research and the military itself are equally important for the Coalition.

SHIPS:
    =NWI=Flanker
    =NWI=LasPutin
    =NWI=CPW-122.Harbin

//OORP Section
  • Explain the reason you join us?:
    for my firends who play this game
  • Your Discord address:
    #Flankernstein

NORTH WAR INDUSTRIES

Application

[Image: OIP.png?ex=65736789&is=6560f289&hm=f9e33...9bbcf2ee1&]
  • Your name: Wei-Li Yang

• Your date of birth:A.S.800.6.1

• Your gender: Male

• Your origin: Planet Jiang Xi

• Your height: 178

• Your biography: Born on A.S.800.6.1, At the age of 16, I entered military school to study the history of war. Later, I transferred to the Strategic Studies program. After graduation, I was assigned to Tangier as Chief of Staff of the Orbital Defense Fleet with the rank of Major. In Tangier I met Col. Jing Jie Zhang and served with him as a senior officer in North War Industries after the official establishment of North War Industries. Currently, I hold the position of Commander-in-Chief of the NWI Fleet, and am responsible for commanding the fleet in any mission given to us by Colonel Zhang.

• Any additional information: Captain Wei-li Yang, Commander of CPW Carrier Battle Group Fujian, reporting for you.

//OORP Section
  • Explain the reason you join us?: I love Typhoon class destroyers.

• Your Discord address: Alfred.DK

Privet,

Comrade Li, your application has been admitted.

The central party has made us fully informed about the transfer. An experienced sodier with advanced knowledge, and sufficient achievements in scientific field. You're precisely sort of chaps we're looking for.

Your affiliation has been transferred to party branch in Tangier. Welcome to North War Industries, Senior Lieutenant! Please report in to the New Urumqi ,the headquarter of NWI for briefing within 3 days.

Karenina.Alexeievna

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей

NORTH WAR INDUSTRIES

Application

[Image: O22IP.jpg?ex=65635d07&is=6550e807&hm=f28...d59a222d&=]
  • Your name: WeiGuo.Zhang

• [color=#FFffff][size=x-large]Your date of birth: 785. A.S

• [color=#FFffff][size=x-large]Your gender: Male

• [color=#FFffff][size=x-large]Your origin: Planet JiangXi

• [color=#FFffff][size=x-large]Your height:185cm

• [color=#FFffff][size=x-large]Your biography: Salute to the commander of North War Industries.
    I was born into a military family and graduated from Jiangxi Star Military Academy. After graduation, I joined the Omega-48 Galaxy Defense Fleet, responsible for commanding the battleship cruiser Nan Chang. In the latest news, I learned that our army has opened up new theaters and factories. I have submitted a transfer application to the central government, which will assign me and the NanChang battleship cruiser to the Northern Military Industry Enterprise Command. I hope my arrival can add some considerable combat power to the new border.

• [color=#FFffff][size=x-large]Any additional information:

//OORP Section
  • [color=#FFffff][size=x-large]Explain the reason you join us?: for my firends who play this game

• [color=#FFffff][size=x-large]Your Discord address: Saber.Jeff#2450

Privet,

Comrade Zhang, after careful consideration we finally decided to accept your application.

We've contacted SCEC , they approved your request and agreed about the transfer. Your affiliation has been transferred to party branch in Tangier.

Besides, if one may, I'd like to point out the problems in your application. The characters are too small except for your name, it's extremly hard to read your microscopic handwritting. Some information is missing too, we didn't see your personnal image. You must keep you application tidy if you really wish your application to be accepted by recruitment office. You might need to rewrite your application and hand it up later.

Anyway, welcome to North War Industries, Junior Lieutenant! Please report in to the New Urumqi ,the headquarter of NWI for briefing within 3 days.

Karenina.Alexeievna

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей

Good Day,

Major Weili Yang, how is everything going in Militia and O-48 border? Everything must be all right I believe, you look so bored after all, so bored that you sent your application to our recruitment office.

You have told us your stories and credits many many times already, Colonel has heard enough, I heard enough, we all heard enough. Don't send your story to recruitment office anymore, recruitment office is always busy. You may tell comrades of revolutionary army your story, I think Marshal Akinov would like it.

But since you've sent us a application, we shall give you a reply. Comrade Yang, your application has been admitted.

You're always welcomed in NWI.

Karenina.Alexeievna

In the service of people
为 人 民 服 务
На службе у людей
Pages: 1 2 3