Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >> DTR from Battlegroup Revenant <<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 2swYBjB.png]

✰INCOMING TRANSMISSION✰

To: DTR representatives
Subject: Xenos

Hello, esteemed associates. My name is Jeremy Walker, and I am the representative of Battlegroup Revenant and the commander of Stalker Wing. I am reaching out to you on behalf of our Colonel McCarty to request your assistance. We have observed your expertise in smuggling Xeno Relics and require your aid in acquiring approximately 1000 units of these relics for our scientific researchers. We will provide a ship to transport the cargo and kindly ask for your assistance in providing a miner to extract the relics for us. Thank you for your consideration.

Jeremy Walker
Commander Stalker Wing
Battlegroup Revenant

✰TRANSMISSION COMPLETE✰
- - -

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]
[Image: theadministrator.png]

Sender ID
Administrador Halcón
Recipient
Jeremy Walker

Saludos,

My name is Don Rodrigo Alfonso Hálcon Ignacio de Montemayor y Castellanos, but you can simply call me Halcón. Everything related to Reliquias flows through me and me alone.

I am glad to hear about the interest of your... grupo in our reliquias. We've already arranged them. They're ready for retrieval at our station: the only source of Xeno Relics - Reincarnation Outpost. It is located in Omicron Delta, grid G-5.

Security will be your responsibility. And, sin reembolsos. No refunds.

For the Glorious Empire,
Administrator Halcón

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]

✰INCOMING TRANSMISSION✰

To: DTR Administrador
Subject: Xeno Relics

Greetings, Administrador Halcón.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Junior Lieutenant Ari Mire, I work as part of the Military department for the Battlegroup Revenant.

I would like to raise a concern about the price of your relics. I notice you sell them for a fairly high price, I was hoping to be able to make an arrangement or deal to get them for cheaper than the 450 Credits you’re asking per unit.

If this is possible please get in contact with us about this concern we have and hopefully we can come to some sort of arrangement, Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards
Junior Lieutenant Ari Mire

✰TRANSMISSION COMPLETE✰
- - -

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]
[Image: theadministrator.png]

Sender ID
Administrador Halcón
Recipient
Battlegroup Revenant

Saludos, tenente.

Let me give you a simple rundown of how things are: Reincarnation lives on the edge of humanity's reach where the most basic resources are luxurious. When you spend several million credits monthly trying not to implode under the weight of your own station or glowing in the dark because of stellar radiation, you'll know how difícil things are. I have compadres to feed and an enormous station to run. Price stays as it is. However, shall your group prove a loyal customer, I can open up with a few proposals muy buenas. Primeiramente, show me you're willing to spend and transport the relics to your own base, and we can start talks.

For the Glorious Empire,
Administrator Halcón

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]

✰INCOMING TRANSMISSION✰

To: Administrador Halcón
Subject: Xeno Relics

Thank you for promptly response, I'm sorry to hear your station has such effects on your people, perhaps maybe not installing the installation underneath a type 1 blue dwarf may help with that issue, as for the purchease and transportation of your relics, I’m sorry to say that is not my department, I will however be sure to get in contact with my Logistics Department and High Command about your suggestion, Until then.

Best Regards
Junior Lieutenant Ari Mire

✰TRANSMISSION COMPLETE✰
- - -