Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Union Corse, Gallic Law Enforcment, and Corporations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>> COMM LINE REQUEST

>> LINK ESTABLISHED

RGS|Republican Shipping Group

>>>Greetings members,
>>I come before you today to acquire a recommendation of building a Racing Facility/Engine Supply in Provence. We (My brother and I) would like to construct this facility in B-3 near the pre-existing race gates in the area. He had the idea and big brother at RGS had the funds. We believe running events at these gates will benefit all parties involved for a multitude of reasons listed below and more.
  • Increased commerce and visitors to the sector boosting local prosperity.
  • A safe place for the youth to race and get the speed out of them in a legal way rather than Illegal lane racing.
  • An Agility training course for Law enforcement.
  • Availability of Various Fuels to act as a reserve in the event a fuel shortage should occur.
  • -REDACTED
  • A supply of Engines and other items to provide repairs on Fleet ships with the top Mechanics of Sirius on-site.

>>Mecachrome will NOT produce or sell any Black-market, or Exotic Engines, Thrusters, Shields etc from this facility nor is it a standard shipping base, RGS has been building ships for many years, and wish to invest back into the community alongside forge a stronger alliance with Gallia, while expanding on particularly the Performance engines we produce for new construction ships. We will also catalog the visual performances of engines in order to entice Captains across Sirius to pay the beautiful system of Provence a visit.

>>With anything, if its down to a sum of credits in order to continue this pet project your welcome to reply to this thread and we can get that side sorted out. If you think this will be of interest, I ask you post your recommendation to Mecachrome Engine Supply Application in the Gallic Permits comm channel.

>>>Thank you for your time hope to see you at the track if approved,
>Mr.Katzenbauer
>RGS President

---Transmission Sent---
>> LINK CLOSED-SENT

[Image: PhD1GVg.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Recipient: M. Katzenbauer for RGS Shipping
Sender: Principal Alfredo Orsini
Source: Planet Marseille, New Marseille, Provence
Subject: Future Modular Installation project

Saluti, Monsieur Katzenbauer.

I am speaking on the behalf of both The Unione Corse, and the Accord of Zurich for this matter - we are aware of the great potential of this racing zone, as well as the touristic potential of Planet Marseille, and Provence for Sirius at large. We understand RGS Shipping's interest. However, we have to outline certain principles before you can proceed.
  • Your Modular Installation shall not be a staging point for hostile entities to Provence, The Unione Corse, or the Gallic Union, such as Outcasts;
  • Your Modular Installation shall allow The Unione Corse and the Accord of Zurich (UC/-, AdZ) ) to dock at all times;
  • Your Modular Installation shall not possess any Weapon Platforms;
  • Your Modular Installation shall cooperate entirely about racing projects with The Unione Corse and the Accord of Zurich (UC/-, AdZ) );

Moreover, we disagree with the use of your Modular Installation for Military and Law Enforcement gathering. Law Enforcement in Provence falls into the hands of the Unione Corse, therefore, please refer to the list given above to edit your listing of future operations. Provence has always been peaceful, and does not necessitate any military presence; peace and law is enforced by the Unione Corse.

If you fail to meet these guidelines, we won't be able to proceed with your project. In exchange, we allow you to use your Modular Installation to its fullest potential, such as a production facility for "Exotic" or "normal" equipment and materials, however, we would like an advance notice before you proceed.

As you said, instead of a one-time fee, or monthly fee, we would rather have a cooperative and twinning with our Modular Installation, Monte Cinto Station, located near Planet Marseille. Since you are a shipping company, I believe it would not be out of your specialty. This includes: food, water, oxygen, and repair materials. It is not a large request, and will be the hallmark of a heightened cooperation - it would be greatly appreciated.

Please note that our position on your future Modular Installation is subject to change. We are, however, fairly accommodating of Modular Installations. Please note that this project will serve in case of another project and will serve as jurisprudence for this matter, as the law surrounding Provence is not entirely finished as of now.

Sin'a tandu.

Alfredo Orsini
Principal

MESSAGGI FINITI
>> COMM LINE REQUEST

>> LINK ESTABLISHED

RGS|Republican Shipping Group

>>>Thank you for the swift reply,
>>We have zero intention of aiding hostiles within our facility and we seem to have common reputations among factions. I do not see this as an issue. I have removed the use of a lawful gathering point, but feel free to use the facilities if the need should ever arise. We will send comms anytime an event is to occur as well.

>>Thank you for permission on the exotics we will look into this in due time.

>>RGS does not mind supplying materials to Monte Cinto Station, our one request is for the station administrator to use one of the facilities empty module slots for a hydroponics facility if possible. We feel this would be symbiotic for both facilities. If you wish to fill some of the other module slots you are welcome to and we will ship required materials to construct them along side our station since we will be passing by.

>>Short of that I look forward to your approval and recommendation on the matter to the Gallic Union, and to start construction posthaste.

>>>Thanks again,
>Mr.Katzenbauer
>RGS President

---Transmission Sent---
>> LINK CLOSED-SENT
__
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
__

Subject: Organized Races

Bonjour Monsieur,

I spoke with Orsini in regards to your installation, and was pleased to hear that you intend to establish it in part to help conduct races in the area around it. Myself and the rest of the leadership of the Accord were also looking into establishing a Grand Prix based in Provence. It would please us greatly if you were to contact us on another channel at your earliest convenience about cooperating to establish such a race, or series of races. Provence is located in an ideal position to host such an event, and I can say that we would look forward to a collaborative effort.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Pierre MacMahon

__
END OF TRANSMISSION
__