Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Microtech station - license request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Base Name: Microtech Station

Base's Affiliation (IFF): Freelancer IFF

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): Matthew Riley

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: Freelancer, running contracts for the Liberty Forces against unlawfuls.

System and exact location for base (coordinates can be sent privately): California - Coordinates will be sent privately.

Reason(s) for Construction: I need large storage, for the materials i will gather and eventualy sell in bulks, or refine / use myself for crafting of equipment.

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: Microtech station will not be used for illegal purposes, therefore docking will be prohibited for any unlawful faction. The materials this station hold, will be sold only to Liberty lawful customers whos intention are verified to not harm the Liberty House.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
Bumping the license request.
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Mister Riley;

Your request has been reviewed and placed on hold. To date we have still yet to be furnished with coordinates as to where such an installation would be built.

Once these are received, we will review the request in its entirety.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center
Sender: Matthew Riley
Recipient:William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center

The coordinates have been sent to you privately, hoping that at least for the time being, Microtech Station will be somewhat hidden to passers by. The information sent was the sector and a rough description of the area where station will be built.

Best regards, Matthew Riley

Mister Riley;

Your request has been reviewed and under due consideration, and has been approved. We will add the corresponding paperwork to the list of approved modular station list, on verified receipt of the 5,000,000 S.C yearly fee, as outlined under Article Eight (8) of Liberty Law.

Once this is received, we will finalize the request in its entirety.

Sender: Matthew Riley
Recipient: William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center

As no details as to which account the credits need to be sent to, i did some digging on my own and found "Liberty-Bank-001".

Proof of payment
[Image: image.png?ex=65862a92&is=6573b592&hm=1bf...60e270514&]

Mister Riley;

The Treasury confirms reciept of the appropriate fee. As such, your base have been added to the List of Approved Modular Stations.