Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sirius Coalition CC: Red Hessians, Mollys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Compromised Junker Installation:.

[Image: sBhBP9A.jpg]

Esteemed members of the revolution,

I have looped all three of you into this message simply to make this message easier to convey. It has recently come to my attention that a Junker Installation's confidentiality may now be in question. Following "The Pulse" many Modular Installations warped around Sirius, Beaumont Spire included. While under the control of the Junker Marauders it was a happening salvage hub in Texas but it seems to have appeared somewhere in Omega-3. And as of today I am now concerned as to its confidentiality and security as a Junker Freeport.

I advise avoiding Beaumont Spire at all costs until further notice. It's Junker Administration is currently being heavily influenced, if not outright controlled, by Bretonian Mining and Fabrication. At this time I do not request any actions against the base, there are still innocent Junker Families on board and I can't do that, at this time this is just a general advisory to stay clear or use your own discretion when operating in, near, or around the Beaumont Spire until such a time I can determine how much influence BMF is currently exerting over the installation.

In the meantime, if you need to make use of a Junker Installation for whatever purposes Junker's Town is currently located in Omega-11 and is open for business and repairs.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

You have (1) new message from (Junker's Congress)