Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Starlight outpost - license request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Base Name: Starlight Outpost

Base's Affiliation (IFF): Freelancer IFF

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): Elias Frederick

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: Freelancer working for Liberty lawful contracts such as Cryer pharmaceuticals and deep space engineering + basic alloys and a mox production facility.

System and exact location for the base (coordinates can be sent privately): Coordinates are sent privately

Reason(s) for Construction: storage for research materials, components for pharmaceutical products, and manufacturing contracts for lawful liberty.

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions, or Requests: I would like to register for a license and I am ready with the required credits. Starlight Outpost will be working with lawful liberty organizations and will not deal with or allow docking to any illegal entities, from inside or outside liberty space. All the liberty law enforcers and legal organizations will be granted open-limit access.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
bump bump
Bump
bump
Bump (since 12/9/2023)
37 days without a response!
Is the government dead?

Bump hopelessly
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Mister Frederick;

Apologies, first and foremost for the delay in responding to your request.

Your request has been reviewed and under due consideration, and has been approved. We will add the corresponding paperwork to the list of approved modular station list, on verified receipt of the 5,000,000 S.C yearly fee, as outlined under Article Eight (8) of Liberty Law.

Once this is received, we will finalize the request in its entirety.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center
[Image: JanibXS.png]

[Image: JSY5kIn.png]

- -> ¤ ENCRYPTION - █ █ █ █ █
- -> ¤ ORIGIN - STARLIGHT INDUSTRIES
- -> ¤ SENDER - ELIAS FREDERICK
- -> ¤ RECEPIENT - LIBERTY HOUSE GOVERNMENT
- -> ¤ SUBJECT - LICENSE REQUEST

[Image: JSY5OmX.png]

[Image: JS5P7dx.png]
LIBERTY HOUSE GOVERNMENT,
LIBERTY REPRESENTATIVE.

There is no problem at all, Thank you for the reply at last. I wired the requested 5.000.000 s/c yearly fee to the government official Liberty-Bank-001 account. I appreciate the approval of my license request very much and will check the government-approved list of modular bases to finalize our paperwork as soon as possible. Thank you again for the approval and until next time.

Thank you for your time.

[Image: JcN47rN.png]

» STARLIGHT INDUSTERIES

[Image: Ja1l4Np.png]
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Mister Frederick;

The Treasury confirms reciept of the appropriate fee. As such, your base have been added to the List of Approved Modular Stations.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center