Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gas Miners Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Ship Work:.

[Image: sBhBP9A.jpg]

Greetings honorable Guild Masters,

My name is Rick Tiltman, I don't believe I have had the personal honor of meeting you. While Kusari is notoriously inhospitable to Junkers your Guild has often chosen to be more cordial with Junker's. Instead of believing the slanderous lies spewed by the likes of the Hogosha you chose to hear us out. And for that, we appreciate you. During the clean-up efforts in Sigma-13 we found ourselves often on the same side facing off against Hogosha raids.

However I don't reach out today for all of Junker-kind I specifically am reaching out for the Junkers Congress. Over the last few years our salvage operations have grown exponentially and often times we are finding ourselves in more remote locations than ever needing to move rather large and unwieldly bits of salvage back to salvage yards to be worked on. As a result I have been on the market for ships whos cavernous bays can handle such large bulk while also being economically viable. That is where you come in, during a recent salvage operation in Sigma-15 I saw one of the most beautiful ships I have ever seen cross our paths; a Kishiro Type 110 "Kujira" Kusarian Tanker. After a bit of researching I found that while Kishiro are the primary builders of the ships it is in-fact an aged Gas Miners Guild vessel. Now, most people may scoff at the lack of combat potential of the ship however regarding the relative might of pen and sword, the official position of the Congress is most assuredly "Pen" so combat potential isn't something we are particularly concerned about.

I would like to schedule an opportunity to take one of these for a test run, if need be an aged, refurbished, or soon to be decommissioned model will do, and if that goes well perhaps we could purchase one or two from you?. Further, it is my hope that should those purchases tests go well we may be able to enter some sort of more permanent long-term contract for multiple ships rather than just a small handful. I understand there may be some hesitation given Junker reputation within Kusari space however, something worth noting is that since these ships are classified as "Civilian Vessels" that would grant you plenty of plausible deniability in case anyone questions how we got our hands on them.

Thank you for your invaluable time and I look forward to hearing from you,
Happy Holidays,
Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

You have (1) new message from (Junker's Congress)

You have (2) new messages from (Junker's Congress)

You have (3) new messages from (Junker's Congress)

You have (4) new messages from (Junker's Congress)