Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cerulean Reaver | From: Gemini Kay MK2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

To:___________ Cerulean Reaver
Subject:______ Bonus

Hello.

I was not joking, by the way.

I throw in a bonus of one million credits if you ever happen to finish that job. Not only would you do the entirety of Sirius a favor, but also two friends of mine. Not even talking about a certain satisfaction from knowing you pulled off something that he was boasting about but never pulled off successfully. He is better at getting himself killed than doing that.

Seriously. He died twice and is still thinking he is a badass. Keeps talking about killing her, then gets sensitive when someone calls him out on it.

GEMINI KAY
[Image: ey9ztoa.png]

"Kay",

Does Caliban's claim to have shot her down six times have any truth to it? If so, I'm not too confident a seventh time is going to make the difference. Or perhaps I'm wrong, and the seventh time's the charm. I suspect that in reality, however, a successful elimination would require a more personal approach. Catching her off-guard, without the safety net of a premium grade, FTL-capable life pod. A million credits makes for an enticing sum for a simple in-space takedown, but it's on the lower end for an elaborate infiltration and assassination mission.

If you are as serious about wanting her dead as you claim to be, it may be worth consideration to call upon associates or contacts who may be capable of, and willing to contribute to the effort — by fattening the pot. Until then, at most I can offer the satisfaction of a forced emergency eject, which I imagine neither you nor I would value at a million credits.

- Cerulean.

[Image: SImHHhZ.png]

To:___________ Cerulean Reaver
Subject:______ Bonus

Bad wording on my end, I guess.

This is not a contract or a negotiation for one. You and Caliban have been talking about killing her, independently from me. I am just saying, if it happens, that is a million credits in that pool. Hence "bonus".

I can, of course, see the challenge of pulling it off. Half of Sirius is after her, anyway, and yet she is still out there.

GEMINI KAY