Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>: Corsairs, Outcasts, Core || >: Three Star Concord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: cY22f1l.png]
:: Incoming Transmission ::

:: Connection Established ::
:: Decryption completed ::
:: Three Star Concord - Catherine White ::

:: Commencing Playback ::

I reach out to you all with the spirit of good-will, a wish for mutual understanding, and the hope that any regrettable collateral strife can be avoided.

In times of conflict, where we find ourselves threatened by the actions and decisions of others, it is natural that we find ourselves taken by the adrenaline pumping through our veins and the passion with which we seek to assert ourselves amongst the stars. Such is the case within Omicron Delta as we find it today. The siege of the Corsair station Reincarnation Outpost has brought a surge in military traffic to the system and with it the potential threat to the security and peace of the innocent who dwell on Freeport Eleven.

In response a localised militia has been formed. This 'Three Star Concord' has been created by those who would not interfere with your conflict but stand ready to defend the lives and liberties of those who reside on Freeport Eleven. This militia will be enforcing the laws set down by the station's administrators, the Zoner Freeport Network (ZFN), to the letter with impartialilty.

In the spirit of preventing any potential incidents, this link shall take you to the ZFN's codex of laws. Please take particular note of certain items within Section Two that pertain to the security of the Freeport:
  • The No-Fire Zone of 10km around the freeport and all actions that may be considered a violation.
  • Use of Freeport Network stations to base off of for attacks against any group is prohibited.
  • No non-zoner affiliated capitals shall remain within that NFZ unless approved by ZFN administration.
  • Any vessel that flees to the station and brings conflict with them shall be considered a violating party.

Any infractions to all items within the ZFN's codex shall be recorded and actioned either by means of self-defense or via notification to the ZFN's administration. We have faith that they shall take the appropriate action as they deem fit.

To those of you who stand or stood by Freeport Nine in their time of need, we stand in solidarity with you. However, this does not diminish the self-determination of those who reside on Freeport Eleven nor dissolve the Laws by which they request you abide by.

It is regrettable the current situation has come to violence where diplomacy may guide us towards a better unity of purpose. I trust, however, in your hearts and minds to reciprocate the mutual respect and common humanity these Zoners afford to you.

Stars keep you. May this conflict come to a swift resolution.

White
Three Star Concord
Unity. Security. Peace.

.....Initiating hack...................

}---(Forced Transmission Detected)---{

....Hack Locked, forcing a locked transmission to **Catherine White Only**..

>>>Comm ID: Vin Chenzo
>>>Signal Strength: Strong
>>>Signal Origin: Omicron Delta
>>>Subject: Security

}--Playing Transmission--{
[Image: HGG8h0b.png]

Senorita,

We spoke at length prior and I support your broadcast.

You can rest assured that No Outcast will violate any of your rules. We will not stage from freeport either.

Just to remind you- The Corsairs took Freeport Nine without any consideration then started to execute your people when you complained. We spilt blood and still spill our own blood in the defence of your station and a promise made.

The Corsairs will not show you such respect.

Regardless, feel free to reach out as I'm sure you know how to.

Chenzo out.

He salutes, before ending the transmission

............................Hack Engaged, protocol 2.0, channel open.....

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Commander Michela Calliente
┝┅{Recipient: Catherine White
┝┅{Location: Unidentified

┝┅{Message Type: Recording
┝┅{Subject: Three Star Concord
┝┅{Encryption: High

Signora White of the Three Star Concord,

I’m establishing a secure channel exempting the other parties. Please respond to us with similar encryption in kind, gracias.

Let me to introduce myself first - my name is Commander Michela Calliente and I represent the Deterrence. Allow me to preface by saying that I have no hatred or inherent ill-will towards the Zoners populating the Omicrons. There’s a certain level of industriousness that I can respect about you. Corsairs know better than anyone what it takes to survive out here.

But nice words, idealism, and platitudes don’t go far here. It was on Freeport 9 that a Corsair was assassinated, which precipitated all current events. I would personally avoid another situation of similar nature. I would like to understand what actions are you going to take to preserve the peace? What military assets do you have to guarantee the Freeport's immediate space?

We already have reports of Outcasts including specific drive signatures isolated:
  • Using your base as a staging ground for their siege against our facility.
  • Using your NFZ as a place to run and impede further actions from our fleet.
  • Using your freeport as regroup point, free from consequences.
  • Breaking your NFZ and opening fire once they’ve reached a critical mass.

In other words, as much as I would like to support you, right now you are a liability and I believe in cold facts and data. I don’t have anything against your kind, indeed I still have many Zoner friends despite what occurred in Freeport 9. But I would like to understand in practical terms:
  • How are you going to solve the above problems?
  • We would like to collaborate with you in terms of known radicals - please provide us with a list of known assailants. Support us in bringing known perpetrators and terrorists to justice.
  • What sanctions and repercussions would be levied against the known violators that you've identified?

We have no desire to interfere with your freeport, provided that it does not endanger Corsair lives or empower our enemies strategically.

Looking forward to hear your response. For regional prosperity and stability.

Intelligence and Internal Affairs,
Michella Calliente.

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥