Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Three Star Concord - Faction Overview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: N0G0OXg.png]

Three Star Concord
Unity. Security. Peace.

"Do you swear to uphold the Freeport's laws as their bulwark and dedicate to serving as the protection of the Freeport?"
"I do."
"Do you swear to maintain integrity and morality, when on duty, under the banner of the Concord?"
"I do."
"Do you intend to establish peace, and safety, for those with peaceful intent within Omicron Delta?"
"I do."
"Do you swear to use force only as a last resort, if everything else has failed?"
"I do."
-D.Romero & Jack 834A.S

Overview

Founded in 834 A.S, The 'Three Star Concord' is a Zoner-affiliated militia dedicated to the defense of Freeport Eleven, the preservation of the soveigenity of Zoners who live there, and the advocation of non-violent means to resolve strife.

Conflict escalates in the Omicron Delta system. A rising frequency and potency of Nomad attacks, war between the Hispanic nations breaking out, and the growing amibitions of local organisations all threaten the sovereignty and neutrality of Freeport Eleven. Paired with the blatant disregard for the Freeport's laws and the ongoing tragedy of Freeport Nine on their minds, some came together to swear an oath.

Freeport Eleven shall stand. It's residents shall stand. In Unity. In Security. At Peace.

The Concord stands with Freeport Eleven, but it is not Freeport Eleven. It stands for the rights, the liberties and the lives of the Freeport's communal administration, but it is not the administration itself. The Concord applies and enforces the Freeport's laws impartially to the best of it's capabilities, but it does not write them. The Concord seeks harmony and diplomacy wherever possible, believing that only together standing side by side can we all thrive. Where diplomacy is met with aggression, the Concord shall not hesitate to reach for the shield and the sword to fulfil it's oath.

Tag: ./*\.__________ID: Zoner__________IFF: Zoner