Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: True Sons of Kusari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: image.png?ex=65ce323a&is=65bbbd3a&hm=b30...e17275cea&]

True Sons of Kusari

Who are we?

This group was formed because the Blood dragons are too lenient and not aggressive enough. They do not seem to have the drive to go all the way to bring back honor to Kusari. During the war the house brought great dishonor to everyone within our home. Now the false Emperor lets corporations make decisions on how the government should work. This group is formed to drive the corporations out of the government and to put someone who is truly worth on the throne. We will push out all foreign corporations out of our space, and to secure out borders. Most people seem to have forgotten what happened all those years ago with the nomads and seem to forget that we are human. We are the true sons and daughters of Kusari, and we will do whatever it takes to bring honor back to our home.

The leader of this group within the Blood Dragons served during the war with Gallia, and he was ashamed on the outcome. Now he sees how Kusari has fallen to this shell of its former self. They label us as terrorists, banish us from our homes for speaking the truth to the people. What they do not know is that we will not be stopped, we get supporters joining our ranks every day! The corruption must be weeded out, it must be burned from its roots! We will never be stopped on our mission to bring us back to glory, and we will do whatever it takes no matter the cost!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Goals as listed:

1. Overthrow the false Emperor.
  2. Remove any and all Corporation influence within the government.
  3. Make Kusari less Xenophobic and reach out to make allies.
  4. Remove all corruption and purge the people that have brought Kusari great dishonor.
  5. Restore Kusari to greatness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranks:
  • Headmaster: The leader of the faction.

• The Counsil: The ones that sit with the headmaster to make decisions on what the faction will do each day.

• Right hands: The ones in charge of the fleet that give orders.

• True sons: The soldiers of the faction

• Recruits: Self explanatory

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allies:

Golden Chrysanthemums

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nonhostile:

Everyone not listed

Hostile:

Outcasts
Bounty Hunters
Foreign Corporations

Factions we are at war with:

Kusari Police
Kusari Military
Kusari Intelligence
Corsairs
Hogosha
Samura
Kishiro
Nomads/Wild

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naming convention:

Capital ships: [TSK]BD-Name
Gunboat, bombers, fighters: [TSK]Surname.Name

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tech we use:

Only blood dragon tech

ORP:
The RP idea behind this faction is about honor and respect, never just down right killing 1 target with like 12 ships, like some factions do. For example, if a KNF snub comes and sees 3-4 BC snubs and asks for a duel, we will honor it and if they win we will let them leave the area. Now when its comes to fleet v fleet, then that is a little different. Fight till either the enemy is dead, or we are.

My forum name is I have always liked the Blood Dragons and would love to see an active faction for them. My aim is to make a faction that embodies the spirit of the Blood Dragons, so when RPing as a Blood Dragon I would like to have everyone act as if they are a true Blood Dragon. I do want to do a lot of PvP but I want RP to be taking very seriously and want the RP to high quality. Both RP and PvP players are very much welcome to this faction, I do want to have a lot of both and of high quality. I also want to let anyone who is new to not only the game but the faction as a whole to feel welcome to join and have fun. Come learn the ways of Blood Dragon and join us to learn how to PvP.

Apply here: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2322393
***Updated***
Looking forward for this!!
***Updated*** name and tag
Sons, not son's.
Thank you, did not have my morning caffeine
***Updated***
(01-23-2024, 01:40 AM)True Sons of Kusari Wrote: [ -> ]I have always liked the Blood Dragons and would love to see an active faction for them. My aim is to make a faction that embodies the spirit of the Blood Dragons, so when RPing as a Blood Dragon I would like to have everyone act as if they are a true Blood Dragon.

I share your sentiment. The Blood Dragons were represented well in the SP campaign but haven't had the backing here in Discovery. Most indies use the ID to team with GMG for sieges. Good luck to you, it appears your ambition is to do it right. We need more of that around here.

If you have not done so already, reach out to Megaera of the GC. She's a lore master of Kusari and an RP purist - I hope I speak on her behalf in saying she will gladly help.
(02-02-2024, 03:37 PM)Stewgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2024, 01:40 AM)True Sons of Kusari Wrote: [ -> ]I have always liked the Blood Dragons and would love to see an active faction for them. My aim is to make a faction that embodies the spirit of the Blood Dragons, so when RPing as a Blood Dragon I would like to have everyone act as if they are a true Blood Dragon.

I share your sentiment. The Blood Dragons were represented well in the SP campaign but haven't had the backing here in Discovery. Most indies use the ID to team with GMG for sieges. Good luck to you, it appears your ambition is to do it right. We need more of that around here.

If you have not done so already, reach out to Megaera of the GC. She's a lore master of Kusari and an RP purist - I hope I speak on her behalf in saying she will gladly help.

Thank you so much for this, I am very serious to make BDs fun and active in Sirius lol. not had the pleasure of meeting her, will have to toss her a message.
***Updated ORP***