Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New head of R&D at Daumann Heavy Construction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: H30f13E.png]

[Image: nbrdabW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: All employes of Daumann Heavy Constructions
CC:
SENDER: Dr. Richard Batsbak

[Image: 4xLfzzyI1KnYKuNUhs70--13--3ypue.jpg?tr=w-1600,c-at_max]

Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

It is with great pleasure and anticipation that I extend my warmest greetings to each of you as we embark on a new chapter together at Daumann Heavy Construction.

Allow me to introduce myself; I am Dr. Richard Batsbak, the newly appointed Head of Research and Development. Prior to joining Daumann, I had the distinct honor of serving as the head of Deep Space Research, where I spearheaded numerous projects aimed at unlocking the mysteries of the cosmos. From pioneering advancements in propulsion technology to conducting research on exotic materials, my tenure at DSR was marked by a relentless pursuit of scientific discovery.

As we unite under the banner of Daumann, I am thrilled at the prospect of collaborating with each of you to advance the frontiers of science and technology. Together, we possess the collective ingenuity and resources to undertake ambitious endeavors that were once mere dreams.

In the coming days, weeks, and months, you can expect to see a myriad of new projects taking shape within our R&D department. From pioneering innovations in propulsion systems to groundbreaking discoveries in materials science, the opportunities for exploration and innovation are boundless.

I invite each of you to bring forth your expertise, creativity, and passion as we embark on this exciting journey together. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the field, there is a place for you here at the forefront of discovery.

Together, let us push the boundaries of what is possible, inspire one another, and leave an indelible mark on the annals of scientific history.

With enthusiasm and optimism,

Dr. Richard Batsbak
Head of Research and Development
Daumann Heavy Construction

Attachment(s):

1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED