Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Channel Provence - Orphanage built on Ghisoni Island, 23rd of Feb. Broadcast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PROVENCE NEWS, for you, with you, from you

[Image: avatar_47378.jpg?dateline=1708686799]
Planet Marseille,
with the focus on
the Ghisoni Island
(Southern Hemisphere)
[Image: GPWEaDx.png] Ghisoni Orphanage built with a donation from a Freelancer
[Image: GPWEaDx.png] The Merchant Navy of Provence, now an official arm of the Provence Government
[Image: GPWEaDx.png] Expansion of the shipyards on Planet Marseille continued, 50,000 jobs opened.
[Image: GPWEaDx.png] Cardamine consumption, all-time low in Gallia
[Image: GPWEaDx.png] What to hunt on the Seas of Marseille? 10 Top Species of fish most sought after!

The 18th of February, a kind Sirian Freelancer, doing business with Planet Marseille's merchants, and Planet Gran Canaria, to support the Zoners civilian population present there, and facing hardships after the martial and dictatorial, but thankfully temporary rule of the tyrannical Bretonian government, which killed, injured, and prejudiced hundreds of thousands of civilians and Zoners, and still needing all the help from anyone. This kind Freelancer, which we will not name in order to protect their privacy, has decided to donate money to a representative of the Provence Government, who had flown to him to carry regular customs screening.

After questioning, he told the Provence official these short yet moving words:

Quote:[18.02.2024 01:52:16] (Freelancer): I was once an orphant so i love to help them
[18.02.2024 01:52:30] (Provence Official): I see. Si, I understand.
[18.02.2024 01:52:43] (Freelancer): As my whole family was killed by Nomads i have to take revenge

Indeed, his route is for the impoverished as well as to protect;

Quote:[18.02.2024 01:46:17] (Freelancer): I deliver important goods to friends in the south
[18.02.2024 01:46:51] (Provence Official): Where are you headed?
[18.02.2024 01:47:15] (Freelancer): Omega 48
[18.02.2024 01:47:23] (Freelancer): Planet Gran Canaria

Peace has been made between the Zoners in Gran Canaria, and the brutal dictatorship from New London, however, the lingering effects of their illegal occupation continues to be felt. Once again, this happens too in Liberty, as of today even, it seems that history doesn't just rhythm... but this crisis will, according to our experts, last for less time, as efforts for peace has been recorded, and Liberty, while not perfect, has shown herself to be more willing to cooperate, instead of brutalizing their enemies.

There is hope, indeed, shown here by the continued efforts of people thinking about one another.

Today, the donation has been confirmed to have reached the government, and has been funding the entirety of the construction of a long-planned orphanage. With the donation of the Freelancer, an orphanage has been opened in the city of Ghisoni, located on the island of the same name, in the Southern Hemisphere.

Ghisoni Island is one of the least developed island on Planet Marseille, and is currently the priority the Provençal government in terms of urban planning, education, eradication of homelessness, and job opportunities. With poverty and a lesser overall education, comes a larger percentage of orphanages. These orphanages are also designed with education in mind, to arm the new generations with the best in terms of preparation for their lives.

Check the next broadcasts on Channel Provence about our beautiful home! Thank you for tuning in today and see you next time. Fly safe, fly proud!

Comments:
Sorted by oldest: