Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Wichter Station Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vN2h8Ep.png]
[Image: nG1txgW.png]

| Private Connection Established

Name: Augustus Howe
Identification: The Platform, Black Flame
Encryption Access: HIGH
Subject: Wichter Access

Friends in the ALG,

I recently had the pleasure of speaking with the captain of your gunboat Schneesturm in the vicinity of the Norddorf. He invited me to reach out to you to arrange for mooring rights at Wichter itself for the Klaxon; which I am sure your man has already informed you of, and thus needs little introduction. Unfortunately, the Klaxon is in a sorry state.

In the final year or so of the existence of the Insurgent Navy, the Klaxon received exactly no service beyond occasional replacement of water filters, and despite their generosity, the Bundschuh have not been much better equipped to service a ship of our size. Your field agents suggested that some sort of deferred payment scheme or "alternative" compensation methods would be appropriate in this situation. I do hope that they spoke on good authority, as our recent deployment to Omega-7 to defend the Guild operations in the system was unfortunately not met with much in the way of financial compensation.

Still, I feel that reaching out now, more than ever, is prudent given that we are directly allied in the struggle against the Outcast-sympathizing colonizers of Norddorf Refinery. If the Klaxon is to be of much assistance in forcibly evicting the refinery's inhabitants, some measure of urgent repairs are called for. Please let me know how we can make this work; as a provisional proposal, the Klaxon is fitted with a large amount of advanced equipment which, while in dire need of maintenance, holds many secrets that may be of interest to ALG's engineers or to Division V.

Thank you for your time.

Cmdr. Augustus Howe
The Black Flame
“Iudicium per ignem”

[Image: nG1txgW.png]

| Port Closed

[Image: b3Y2TKP.png]
[Image: pLjsRN6.png]

ID: Kai Richter

Subject: Wichter Access

[Image: 5cbkqVc.png]
Commander Howe,

Richter here.

Any Bundschuh affiliate is welcome at Wichter. The drydocks certainly have the capacity to service a ship like the Klaxon, but will likely need some setup time to optimize the specific mooring arrangements for ease of access. We can obviously provide fuel, basic panel repairs, and standardized components without any prior arrangement, but if you require more specialized replacement parts, it'd be helpful to get advance notice. We should be able to manufacture or source most anything needed.
No worries about compensation, our cooperation doesn't come with strings attached. As long as we are aligned in our goals, pursuing them is the objective that matters.

Regarding some of the specialty equipment, R&D would likely be highly interested in its operation. Expect to see some inquisitive eggheads when you berth.

As for Norddorf, there's little to say. Your and my crews are on the same information status regarding it, and our common effort will continue as possible and needed.

Regards,
Kai Richter
Security Directorate
ALG
[Image: PtIaDuM.png]