Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Division 7 >>> BDM|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
U̶͉̣̥̭̲͗̕̚̚҉̘ͫͫ̏͑̄͜҉ͮ̐̓̾͘ͅ͏̡͔̥͇͕͓̳̭̦͉͔̩͕͇̖̹͎̜͉̥̰̟ͯ́̈̋͒̔͂̓ͪ̉̎͑̄͂̄͝͝ņ̷̶̣̦̳̲̺͎̮̳͇̻ͧ̇̑͂́́͋̓͛̋̕k̴̶̡̬̻̜͒̇̿͆̃ͫ̽͠͝n̷̶̪̞̭̺̖̦̺͍̪͇̟̫͇̲͈̄̀̃ͪ̏̀̆͆͛̓̎ͧͧ̎͜͡ơ̵̷̧͍̖̘̭͔̓̄̆ͯ̑ͫͭͣŵ̷̴̷̧̡̢̛͍̗̭̻̳̤͓̞̲̉͒ͯͧ͐͒ͯ͗̾͌ͨͬ̒͛̎̌̄͢͏̴͍͈͕͐͋ͯͩͧ̇ͫͣ̕n̷̵̼̥̗͕͙̲̻̼̝͉ͧ̂ͥ́̈͌̎͛͛͆͑ͬ̊ͯ̓́́́͘̕̕͘͢͟͢͡͡͏̙̬̝ͨ͆͌̚ ̴̲͓̼̟̦̗̻̙͆̒̆̒ͫ̐̀̎ͩ̈́ͫͯ̔͠͏̰̼̟̙͓͑͒̎ͦ̃͐͜L̴̴̢̨̨̡̠̪̝̟̺̜̗̯̰̪̟̱͎̖̞͌̆ͤͬ̂ͬ̊̋ͧ͋̋ͪ͆ͤ̿̇͛ͭ͑̆̇ͮ̿̊̇ͪ̐̕͘͢͠ͅ҉͚̞̕ǫ̶̖̹̺ͭ̃̃̉̀ͦ̇͡c̪̮̙ͨ͏̮̲̍̓͛̓͡a̵̞̪̮͖͊̅t̫̠̠͍͕͂͑ͭ͛̆͐̕͢͠҉̧̨̥̣̲͙̱̞̻͙͙̹͈͚͓̹̖͒̂̈́́̐͐̓ͩ̾̃̋̾̆͂̑́̏̅ͧ̽ͪͭ͡ͅị̸̵̛̦̗̗̭̝̺̳͒̃̏ͦ̊ͩ͋̅ͥ̽̓̕͜͠o̸̧̧͓̼͇͉͐ͥ̅ͬ͝n̵̵̢̛͚̠͍̤̲͖̳̣͎͉̮̟̯̪̤͚͖ͥͨͥ͋ͬͬ͑͆̋͂͞͡҉̖͇̪̙̘̮̭͟͝͡
Ư̸͍̲̟̱̝̞̟̜̙̟̘̬̰͑͑́ͩ͊̅͊ͮ͐̂̿ͩ̊͂ͯ͐ͬ̚͡͡͝͡n̸̷̵̢̢̟̜̤͈̙̩͙̦̹͔̤̯͈ͮ̇̉ͣ͐ͥ̃̓̀̋̏̇̕̚͘͞͡k̵̵̸̡͈͔̤̤̹̠̻͉͙̝͍̮̟̺̹͐̈́́͌ͩ͐̿̍̍̈̅̈͌͒̌̿̋̉ͣ͂ͥ͆̓̽͠͡͞͠͠ͅn̵̸̵͔̩̆̓ͭ̽̈́͡͏̘̑͋̋̐ǫ̷̵̷̵̢̼̜͎̭̱̩̤̳̲͉̺͖̼̺̣͉͎̬͌́ͤ̉́͋̍ͤͫ̽ͨ̓̈́͛ͣ̄͆ͬͯͦ̇̃ͬͬ̐͊͘͘͘͢͠͠ͅw̡̻̣̱͙̔̏̈̚҉̨̩̙͙̲̞̤̯́̇ͤ̑̌̿̊̆̃̐̈́̉̕͟͜͢͡҉̶̸̹̺̦̩̰̩́́͛ͦͭ̀͐̓n̡̩̰͑̎҉̶̸̵̴̬̜̣͍̯̦̘̦̰̻ͣͪ͗̈́̿͌ͪ̂̃̊̓̏ͤ̉ͧ̉ͧ̐ͣ̕͢ͅ͏͕̼͚̽̌͆̔ ̢̢͍͕͉̙͉̰̩̦̟͖̰̟ͥ̀͛̀́̒ͬ̓̒ͫ͛͒̍̀͗̆ͤ̕͢B̷̧̭̱̃̉̆̀̃̀ͯ̍̿͆ͨ̀̍͡a͚͔͕̣̬̯ͫ̓ͣs̨̧͎͔̙̜͚ͯͫ̀̄͂́̐̌ͥ̈̈́̐̀̇͛̽́́͘̕͢͞ě̡̙̩͕̥͎̻͔͗̾̒͂̉͋;̵̧ͧ͐ͭͥͪͯ͢҉̷̸̡̨̣̞̻͚ͫͬ̿͒̽ͯͬ͑̓͑͗̕͟͟͢͢ ̴̴̵̴̧̨̨̛̺̭͖͙̝͉͕̞̭̗̣͍̟ͤ̐̈̐̔ͮͨ̌̀ͭ̋̎̅͋͋ͦ̌̐͘͟͡͡͝ͅU̦͖̘ͪ̏͞͏̥̥̦͌ͦ͘͢͝n̴͖͈̳͐̎́̿͡kn̷̴̨̨̛̯̣̙ͥ̈́̉ͬ̎̈́̐̓ͣͦ͗ͯ͑ͬ̂͢͟͠ǫ̫͎̺̬̲́̊͘҉̴̷̡̡͔̜̲̻̙̰̪͈̻̯̓ͣͧ̂̓ͫͥͤ̾̇ͣ͆̽͌͒̊͜ẁ̧̧̛̙̤̤͓͖͚͙̯̬̻̯̑ͤ̌̅̏̃̐ͥ̈ͤͤͥ̔̌ͬͩ̋̾̊͜͝n̵̵̢̥͔͊ͧ͗͟͟ ͇̔̈ͩ͏̶̸̨̟̮̰̻̠̣̘̳́ͧ̿ͬ̿ͭ̎́̎̚̕̚͝҉̺̯̻̮̲͉̲̜̺̒ͯͮ̂̄ͪͬ̄̈́͂̕S̜͍͈̺̦͆ͦ̑͝͡y̷̵̴̴̧̧̙̖̗͇̲̩̤̞͚̭̼͓̜̲̫̲̗͔̯ͬ̂̓̔͆̾ͧ̈͌ͨ͒͗ͫ̓ͪͮ̾ͬ̇͑ͣ͗̉͊ͩ̕͘͢͡͞͡͡͠s̸̛̜͈̱̮͔̤̞̦̯̰͎͉̯̔̀̎͐̉̀ͪ̏ͪ͗̿̍͋͛͛̂͗̉̿ͥ̐̑͑̚͞ͅͅť̴̴̫̦͔̰̹͖̤͎͋͛͑̂̎ͮ̒͛̾̓̌ͨ̔̌̓͆͂ͮ̅ͮ̚̚͞͡ȩ̯̘̠̯ͦͩ͗͒̑̾̾̕͢͞͡҉̶̴̶̨̜͔̳̳̮̞̥̘̱̟͕̘̦̦͈̘̻̀̏̒̊ͯ͗̂̊͂̃́ͩ̕͘̚͘͠ͅm̭ͬ̚҉̶̧̳̰̦̙̮͍̞̼͕̫͚̍͌͛̈́ͤ͌ͪ͋̄̿ͮ̀͆ͮ̃̑ͬ͘̕͜͟͝ͅ҉̵̼̜͈̰̋̀ͤͪ̈̕͟

ADDRESSED TO:
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts Command

GEFAHRENABWEHR: Rheinwehr Inaction; Threats to Daumann and Kruger assets; Anti-Infiltration Activity

Guten Tag. Hauptinspektor Hans Turing, with a report.

Under my patrol, the following ships were encountered within Omega 7 over Elbe and Freisdat, among others:

Red Hessian: Wilde.Katze

Daumann: {DHC}CSD-Helmut.Feuer
Daumann: {DHC}Schmelztiegel-5

IMG: IMG|GPV-Compass.Rose
IMG: ^Y^.Rosal
IMG: Gaag.Wajiw

Rheinland Military: [RM]Fl-K.Schwerdtf.
Rheinland Military: "Ulrich.von.Hutten"

Kruger: Kruger|Rho-1
Kruger: Kruger|Rho-8

ALG: ALG-Taifun

Freelancer: Deus.Vult.

Order: Knave

Following is the transcript of relevant radio communication:

Code:
[24.02.2024 18:07:41] IMG|GPV-Compass.Rose: Harriet: You're welcome to present such proof, I'd be eager to see it.
[24.02.2024 18:08:39] {DHC}CSD-Helmut.Feuer: we would extract them but your warfleet is in they way
[24.02.2024 18:08:47] ^Y^.Rosal: E: Kruger and Daumann fail to protect their own operations and then blame us. Typical.
[24.02.2024 18:09:11] {DHC}CSD-Helmut.Feuer: and your covert saboteurs have made it impossible
[24.02.2024 18:09:14] IMG|GPV-Compass.Rose: Harriet: Then crawl to their military to cover up this inability.
[24.02.2024 18:09:34] [RM]Fl-K.Schwerdtf.: Do not insult the Military like that, we are not involved in this

[24.02.2024 18:27:09] "Ulrich.von.Hutten": RO: I've acquired a report on my desk stating there's been some sort of agreement reached around this area.
[24.02.2024 18:27:14] "Ulrich.von.Hutten": RO: Is it in effect yet?
[24.02.2024 18:27:24] ^Y^.Rosal: E: We were led to believe so at least.
[24.02.2024 18:27:44] Gaag.Wajiw: It is in effect in regards to Rheinland Military vessels not meant to be entering the area.
[24.02.2024 18:28:27] Wilde.Brunnling: Defense of Rheinland stands above any treaty, Captain. You command a Military vessel, be certain of your allegances.
[24.02.2024 18:28:39] Gaag.Wajiw: They agreed to not get involved in conflict between the various mining groups in the system.
[24.02.2024 18:28:49] Gaag.Wajiw: That being, the Rheinland Military.
[24.02.2024 18:28:50] "Ulrich.von.Hutten": RO: And that's what we'll do. Both you and Daumann, Kruger, or whoever else comes -will- behave.
[24.02.2024 18:28:59] [RM]Fl-K.Schwerdtf.: Just cool it down

[24.02.2024 18:39:31] {DHC}CSD-Helmut.Feuer: We are just gonna let them steal our silver and sell it to Bretonnia?
[24.02.2024 18:39:58] "Ulrich.von.Hutten": RO: "We"? This is -your- problem, Daumann.

We were unaware of a treaty to abandon Rheinland Corporations, Civilians, and Assets. We are especially surprised to see that such a treaty was signed with the Independent Miners Guild, who quite blatantly allied with the Red Hessian movement in order to bolster their forces at Aland. Our duty is Gefahrenabwehr, danger prevention, specifically targeted at the Red Hessians, the Coalition, and those that tout their ideals or ally with them, which include the IMG and certain stripes of Zoners. Refusal to defend Rheinland assets worries us greatly of infiltration among the Rheinwehr.

We therefore request either the relevant information on the Büro's involvement with this "treaty", or a thorough investigation into the Military for infiltration of "Red Wave" ideals, sympathies, or allegiances. Division 7 does not take treason lightly.

Hauptinspektor Hans Turing
Marinenachrichtendienstes Division 7, Anti-Infiltration.

[Image: 08msGxs.png]
[Image: ycSjFo7.gif]
(VIPER)
[Image: jdWjmoD.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:........."Division 7"
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............VIPER
.......● LOCATION:............[SCRAMBLED]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............IMG Treaty

Attention:

I don't take treason lightly myself, nor sabotage.

Which is something the IMG has been attempting for a very very long time.

The BDM, as you can see based on the evidence you've provided, has no part in this treaty. I am the Buro's Direktor, I am not the voice of the house, however.

With this said and done, there are still ways I can combat the IMG's loathsome presence near Rheinland, and I do very much intend to so long as they continue to assist the Red Hessians.

I will say my piece to the Admiralty board and the Rheinland Government's Ministry of Defense, but it will likely fall on the MND to make our position clear.

From,

Direktor V
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

U̶ͨ͏̟͆͆͞n̲̘͖̲ͣ̃̓̐ͩ͋̀ͫk̴͓̘̒̍̓̕n̟̓͌͝҉͈o̰̓̔w̸̞͚̥͖͍ͥ̃̏͒͢ͅṉ͍̟ͣͣͫ͊̆̚ L̶̩͌͛͋ͥ̔̆o͊c̩̟ͬ͑̕͟a͓͈̠̲͂̽ͤt̷̻͙̘ͥ͑ͣ͠i̼̲ͬ̆ͦ̾̕҉̞̏̉ͯơ̐ͪ̽̈ͩͧ̿҉̠ͭ̇͂ņ̵̡͕̠̻̦͙̍̓̓̾͒͞
U̢͎ͫ̋̒͌͡n̶̴̼̣͈̮̤͗̿͂̃̋̽̚͠ǩ͈͞nö̸̧̠̬̺͙̹͍́ͧͥ̈́̓̿ͭ͘͢҉͟͞w̦̹̻̎͝n̥ ̣ͣ͗ͩB̴͍̪̰̊̕a̵̷̢̬͖̼̓̆̆̒ͫ͋̊s͚̈͑͆̕͢͝͏̪̇ͦ͋̀͏̈́̄͘͟e̖̰̣͕̪̤̘̙̅ͧ̾̑ͪͬ͘͜͜,̺̭̟̇ͩ̄̾ ̢͎͙̫͎͍͈̯͈̪̓̌͊̽ͯ̍͐͟U͖̯͖͙͌͐҉̮̗͚̓͗̅ͮͭ҉̋n̢̰̥͕̘̱̠ͤͬ͌͏̃̍k̶̴̯͉̦̖̯̣͈̹͛̎͑ͧ̎ͯn̴̢͖̭̗̺͐͂̏ͪͤͧ̊́ͣ̚o͏̦̣̹̝̺͕̣̫̑͒̓ͪ͑͒͗͐w̴͙̯̪̬͖̠̮͇͊ͫ̓ͯͧͩ́ͧ̕͟n̓̄̚ ̡̫͈̦̤̜ͪͪͣ̐̓͂͐̂͋̂͆̒͘͝S̢̠̪̺͔͐ͯ̑̉͘y͍̳͊͌ͩ͢͟s̴̡̜̥͇͖̳̩͆̔ͤ͛̀ͦ͂̾̕ţ̶̢͙̠̣̣̟͕̈͂ͫͣ̄͑̓ͮ͠ͅë͍͍̬̜ͦͧͮ̾̿̀̚̚͞mͦ

ADDRESSED TO:
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts Command

GEFAHRENABWEHR: Anti-Infiltration Activity

Then, the current status:

Division 7 does not operate under the Emperor or the Government, as when the Government is compromised, we must be uncompromised in order to combat it. Should there be traitors in the Government or Military, it is our duty to root them out. Capitulation to the IMG raises those alarm bells.

We will defend Rheinland assets in the Omegas while you show the Admiralty and the Ministry of Defense common sense. Should they choose not to see common sense, we will still defend Rheinland, even from the Rheinwehr. In the event of the Military and Division 7 reaching conflict, you may disaffirm involvement with us, but be assured that this would only come to pass if the Military is hostile to Rheinland's people or Rheinland's health and wellbeing.

Best of luck on your end. From what I have seen, a miracle is what can teach the Military logic.

Hauptinspektor Hans Turing
Marinenachrichtendienstes Division 7, Anti-Infiltration.

[Image: 08msGxs.png]